new XboxOne Account -> xbox 360 game doesn't accept my account

Discus and support new XboxOne Account -> xbox 360 game doesn't accept my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently started to use an Xbox one and wanted to start an xbox 360 game "Spelunky" . The game shows me a screen to log in but when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EarlessFaun544, Aug 13, 2016.

1. new XboxOne Account -> xbox 360 game doesn't accept my account

Hello,

I recently started to use an Xbox one and wanted to start an xbox 360 game "Spelunky" . The game shows me a screen to log in but when I try to log in a another screen appears (a xbox 360 screen) with : "your profile wasn`t fully downloaded yet, please download
    it again from xbox live." I only have the problem with that particular game. My account seems to work everywhere else so far. What can I do?

:)

EarlessFaun544, Aug 13, 2016
  2. ManuF
    ManuF Guest
    Account associated to a Gamertag?

My daughter (8) has a gamertag on my xbox 360 and when she tries to access any game it prompts for live account username + password.

I thought it was mine but it doesn't accept data with error code 8015D002.

Also, trying to go to Settings -> Account..it won't let me because "Account" is greyed-out (well, greened-out).

How can I proceed?

Thanks!

ManuF, Aug 13, 2016
  3. Xbox gamertag transfer help

Yeah i will have to add my 360 account to the one then replay all my xbox one games.
    new XboxOne Account -> xbox 360 game doesn't accept my account [​IMG]

ShadowFantasy21, Aug 13, 2016
  4. new XboxOne Account -> xbox 360 game doesn't accept my account

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the game?

jordanar16789, Aug 14, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey EarlessFaun544 -

Sorry to hear about that. Let's have you try clearing your Xbox 360 local storage from your Xbox One console. To do that, start from your Xbox One dashboard:

• Open the 'Guide' menu
    • Scroll down to 'Settings'
    • Select 'All Settings'
    • Scroll down to 'System'
    • Select 'Storage'
    • Choose 'Clear local Xbox 360 storage'
    Give that a go and then try re-loading Spelunky and see if that works. Keep us posted!

Miss Bijoux, Aug 15, 2016
  6. TheProvost14
    TheProvost14 Guest
    Hi EarlessFaun544,

You need to have your Xbox 360 profile downloaded on your Xbox One console while playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. You can try to delete and re-download it by trying these steps below:

*Launch the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Game

*While on the loading screen, press the Menu and View Button at the same time (Two small buttons at the center of the controller)

*Once you successfully pressed the two buttons, the Xbox 360 Guide Button should show up

*From there, you have an option to Delete or Download Your Profile

Try those steps, make sure that your profile is downloaded and signed in, then launch the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Game again.

TheProvost14, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

new XboxOne Account -> xbox 360 game doesn't accept my account