New Xbox x. Launches games but instant kick out

Discus and support New Xbox x. Launches games but instant kick out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got a new Xbox x series for Xmas. Downloaded my online games like ea fc and warzone. As soon I open the game it gets to first main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Supkaws, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Supkaws
    Supkaws Guest

Hello, I recently got a new Xbox x series for Xmas. Downloaded my online games like ea fc and warzone. As soon I open the game it gets to first main menu and either freezes or completely kicks me out and the Xbox turns off my it’s self. No one to call for this issue and I threw away box already so assuming can’t take back to bestbuy. Anyway anyone has had this issue and know how to fix it

:)

Supkaws, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hi Supkaws, my name is Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

The issue you are experiencing can be caused by a variety of factors, such as hardware, driver, or game software issues. Here are some things you can try to fix it:

1. Restart your Xbox X. This may seem like a basic solution, but sometimes it's all that's needed to fix crashing issues.

2. Check that your internet connection is stable and that you have enough free space on your hard drive.

3. Uninstall and reinstall the games that are crashing. This can fix issues with the game's installation.

4. Update your graphics drivers. Outdated graphics drivers can cause compatibility issues with some games.

5. Check the Xbox support forums to see if other users are experiencing the same issue. It's possible that someone has found a solution that you haven't tried.

Specific steps:

Based on the information you have provided, here are some specific steps you can try:

Check that your Xbox X meets the minimum system requirements for the games you are trying to play. If your Xbox X does not meet the minimum requirements, it may not be able to run the games properly.

Check that your Xbox X has the latest graphics drivers installed. You can download the latest drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer's website.

Try launching the games in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the game's executable file and select "Properties". On the "Compatibility" tab, select an earlier version of Windows and click "OK".
    Try launching the games with administrator privileges. To do this, right-click on the game's executable file and select "Run as administrator".

Here are some additional tips that may help you fix the issue:

Try disconnecting all external devices from your Xbox X, except for the controller.

Try playing the games in an area with low light.

Try playing the games on a different display.

I hope this information is of some use to you, or at least to rule out some possibilities. I have provided you with all the information I have, and based on the information you provided, I believe it could be helpful. I wish you luck.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

God dam xbox one

Got my console in Instant On mode & never been kicked from a game for an update since the xbox one launched.
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

God dam xbox one

Got my console in Instant On mode & never been kicked from a game for an update since the xbox one launched.
    Same here
  5. Anton Walker Win User

xbox one (x) exclusives???

It would be a real kick to the gut to put out a new console so soon after launching the One S and slowly stop releasing games.

I don't think there are any "Exclusive" titles to the One X. From what I understand the only benefit is that you will get the 4K assets for some current games and any future ones that come out will be 4K. The Xbox One S owners will still get the games but
    not the 4K assets for them.

Hope this helps.
  6. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Honestly, this guy is spot on. Its too expensive.

Im kicking myself for buying a new 4 gig xbox for $200. For 100 bucks more I could have bought a 500 gig PS3 with 12 games and a year of PSNplus.The instant collection bundle.
Thema:

1. New Xbox x. Launches games but instant kick out - Similar Threads - Launches games instant

2. I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc: I coppied Lies of P from my old pc and the launcher verifies only 11.4 gigs then says the game is ready to launch when I launch the game it says : some game files are missing or corrupted . and...
  3. How do i launch my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i launch my game: Im trying to play forza horizon 2 (a game i purchased using off of games with gold a few years ago) but now im trying to play it and it keeps saying i need to have an activated gamepass core or...
  4. Cant launch gamepass games on my PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant launch gamepass games on my PC: When you select to play a game from the downloaded games, the game card launches on screen, signs in, then syncs, and then gets on stuck in the "Launching Game" phase. Has anyone else experienced...
  5. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  6. I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.: Every time I launch into Fortnite I receive a blue screen of death withe the error code "Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" or "Client_watchdog_timeout" Here are the minidump files:...
  7. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...
  8. Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched

in XboX Insiders
    Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched: When I launch a game it keeps on loading in the signing in screen. I have been getting this issue since yesterday. submitted by /u/EclipseEternale [link] [comments]
  9. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  10. Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.: This only happens with Steam games. I launches a different game through the Ubisoft launcher and had no audio issues. Whenever I launch ANY of my Steam games, audio from ALL sources completely...