New xbox x / just loaded forza 5 / game locks up after winter loads

Discus and support New xbox x / just loaded forza 5 / game locks up after winter loads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New xbox x / just purchased and loaded forza 5 / played the summer season with no issues / game locks up after the winter season loads... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hodloud, Dec 9, 2023.

1. hodloud
    hodloud Guest

New xbox x / just purchased and loaded forza 5 / played the summer season with no issues / game locks up after the winter season loads

:)

hodloud, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Hodloud, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

Try to follow the following suggestions that I will provide below:

1. Update the Xbox system

Make sure your Xbox console is using the most up-to-date version.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/system-update-overview

2. Reboot and power on and off

You can reset, power cycle, or physically unplug your Xbox console to completely reset it and fix many common problems. This process does not delete any of your games or data.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

3. Completely close the game.
    Restart your device
    On Xbox you can press and hold the Xbox button and then select Restart console

4. Make sure your Xbox's Internet connection is working properly.
    Start the game.

After pressing A or ENTER on the welcome screen, wait for the synchronization to complete. This can take a long time, but patience is key.

5. Delete your local save:

Go to Manage game > Saved data > your profile > Delete from console.
    Do not select Delete from everywhere as this will delete ALL your data.
    Restart the game and let it sync with the cloud.

6. Restart your console:

Restart your console by going to system settings, console information, restart the console and choose the option "Reset and keep my games and apps"

7. Try another gamertag
    Try starting the game using a different gamertag or guest account.

If you don't have another gamertag to try, you can create a free one on Xbox.com to try it out.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/set-up-and-use-guest-account

8. Uninstall and reinstall the game.

Uninstall the game and after uninstalling it, uninstall a couple more games or install some games so that when you reinstall the game, it is installed in a different part of the hard drive.

Through the following link that I will provide you you will be able to see more detailed information regarding the solutions that I gave you in case you want to be sure that my information is correct, keep in mind that I specified the information to help you in a more personalized way with your problem.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...-Game-is-Not-Launching-or-is-Crashing-on-Xbox
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

I hope this information has been useful to you.
    Oskayra h
  3. DeviousDevil13 Win User

Xbox One Won't start Up

Still having problems it worked for a minute went to play forza 5 and it locked up, now it loads to the home screen but locks up, this is ridiculous!
  4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Couldn't play any of my games today after preview update

Problem is back. It either is the new preview update from this morning. Cause its messing my Forza 5 game up. Seems like some of the race tracks on Forza 5 are loading way to long to the point it doesn't load and just continues to play the music. Then
    forced to dashboard the game. Then the problem starts where it doesn't want to play any games. Then I have to go back to unplugging everything and plug it all back in. Never had any problems with Forza 5 till today after the new preview update.
  5. onyxishere Win User

transfer game code

The code cannot be re-used. However, when you get the new console just load up your profile, head to the Game section and find Forza 5 then choose Install.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection not working

I've been having the same issue. On Xbox One X it gets stuck/freezes on loading. After several attempts I left it on the frozen loading screen.. after 10 mins it loads in correctly.
    Just tried yours. After 3-5 minutes it finally took me tk the main menu.

Glad it has worked for you, happy gaming!
Thema:

1. New xbox x / just loaded forza 5 / game locks up after winter loads - Similar Threads - loaded forza game

2. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashes when I load into the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes when I load into the game: I just got Forza Horizon 4 on the gamepass on pc. I've done the introduction where you race in all the different seasons to learn the new controls. After that there was a cutscene where I got to...
  4. My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into...: Background: I have tried to get this game working for the pass few months. I have consistently had issues with my new computer getting this game specifically to work. I can get Steam games, Epic...
  5. My Game Forza Horizon 5 always stuck loading please wait and then crash in Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Game Forza Horizon 5 always stuck loading please wait and then crash in Windows 11: How fix My Game Forza Horizon 5 always stuck loading please wait and then crash in Windows 11, anyone please help fix my problem. 87496862-c67a-4a63-9222-97fccbe3d8a2
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crash when i try to load in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crash when i try to load in the game: but when i try to run performance test it works correctly instead of game (i play via steam) [img] 884eab03-d113-4650-ac59-e3cf90aba24d
  7. Forza horizon 5 wouldn’t load so deleted as game said version 0.0.0.0 so thought must be an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 wouldn’t load so deleted as game said version 0.0.0.0 so thought must be an...: Forza horizon 5 wouldn’t load so deleted as game said version 0.0.0.0 so thought must be an error, now soon as it starts to download its says installation stopped...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 crashing after trying to load the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashing after trying to load the game: So one day i wanted to play Forza like usually and then it just crashed, also without a error message, i tryed to start it again and again but it still wont work, was only able to see one frame of...
  9. Forza Horizons 4 - How do I load my steam save. Playing game on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizons 4 - How do I load my steam save. Playing game on steam: I uninstalled the game. I reinstalled the game. But now I can't access my saves anymore. I see that my saves were synced in the Steam Cloud. I am playing it on Steam. But I can't seem to figure...
  10. Forza Horizon four stuck on 0% when trying to load cloud save game SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon four stuck on 0% when trying to load cloud save game SERIES S: So I have been playing a few of the horizons lately, I just recently got my series s and I can’t load my save game of fh4, I was able to load fh2, 3, and 5 just fine but 4 is having problems. If...