New Xbox wireless headset does not work

Discus and support New Xbox wireless headset does not work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My new Xbox wireless headset was working fine for an week and now it does not turn on. I have tried the reset method and it still doesn’t work. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chevaughn Reid, May 14, 2024.

1. New Xbox wireless headset does not work

My new Xbox wireless headset was working fine for an week and now it does not turn on. I have tried the reset method and it still doesn’t work. When I plug it to my console the white light cycle on and off and you hear a beep each time, and then it turns on and off. If unplugged, it just shuts off and there’s no light or sound no matter how many attempts to turn it on. I have left it to charge and nothing happens afterwards.

:)

Chevaughn Reid, May 14, 2024
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. watch84 Win User

New Xbox controller not registering basic headset - help please!

Yes, I've been on with support. They don't have a way to resolve this.

They seem to tell me that the original headset that came with my Xbox does not work with my brand new Xbox Wireless controller.

Which means I'd need to purchase a new headset.

Anyone out there who can help?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bluetooth headset connectivity on Xbox one S (All Digital)

The Xbox One console, does not support Bluetooth, hence why the headsets do not work on their consoles. You either use a wireless headset, this uses the Xbox wireless technology to connect to the Xbox or connect a wired headset to the 3.5mm headphone jack
    that is in the bottom of the controller.
  5. bdwilly Win User

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 stopped working

The controller is wireless, the headset is wireless- bluetooth. The headset has worked fine for almost two years, but after the update yesterday to call of duty it does not work anymore.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Audífonos inalámbricos -[Translation - Wireless headphones]

Hi SebastianCruzSalcido,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to connect a wireless headset to your Xbox One. The Xbox One does not officially support wireless headphones, the only time a wireless headset can be used is a third party headset specifically designed
    to work with the Xbox One.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

New Xbox wireless headset does not work

1. New Xbox wireless headset does not work - Similar Threads - wireless headset does

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  6. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  7. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  8. Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...: Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the Xbox Series X outputs the audio through the cable instead of wirelessly? Would really like the option to...
  9. My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is...: My setting in the party is set to party chat, my headset is set to neutral, I've tried updating, I've tried repairing, and I've tried turning everything off and back on. I can hear people in game...
  10. My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.: My headset connects via USB transmitter. Some games have no trouble when my headset is connected while others don't work at all while it is connected. 364f4a41-af8b-49cc-8a28-3a8b0c3d6c76