New Xbox Wireless Controller - Warranty date & period issues/anomaly

Discus and support New Xbox Wireless Controller - Warranty date & period issues/anomaly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought an Xbox Wireless Controller - Pulse Red from Amazon on 7th December 2023. It was delivered today (15th December 2023), and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ramamurthiy B, Dec 15, 2023.

1. New Xbox Wireless Controller - Warranty date & period issues/anomaly

Hi, I recently bought an Xbox Wireless Controller - Pulse Red from Amazon on 7th December 2023. It was delivered today (15th December 2023), and I registered it to my Microsoft account, and I was confused with information on warranty provided in the site.

When I see my device on website, there is a "-7 month" below "Microsoft Limited Warranty". The condition is " In warranty & Ends on 27/2/2024". So, what is the "-7 month"? Does it mean the warranty expires in 7 months? If that's the case, why does it say it ends on 27th February 2024 (2 months 12 Days left). Microsoft's limited warranty for Xbox controllers is 1 year from date of Purchase. Purchase date as per Invoice is 7th December2023. Thank you very much for your help.

:)

Ramamurthiy B, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Ramamurthiy B Win User

3. The_Last_DJ Win User

4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hopefully they will get back to you soon.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox one elite controller

I have had 4 Elite controllers each one with the same issue. Luckily for my self I was in Warranty period for each one and had it replaced for free. In the UK warranty on controllers is 12 months from the date of purchase. After that you would need to purchase
    a new controller
  6. Hamna.S Win User

What is my warranty on a controller

Thema:

1. New Xbox Wireless Controller - Warranty date & period issues/anomaly - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller Warranty

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  5. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc: Hello. I have juts had this issue where my controller juts randomly disconnected from my pc. it's still pairing with the wireless adaptor i have put i just doesn't work with any games or is not...
  8. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues: I tried putting in a warranty claim, as my rubber grips have started to come off completely and I am met with: "There are no service options available, for further assistance contact us." So I...
  10. Xbox Wireless Controller Warranty Expired Already Before Opening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Warranty Expired Already Before Opening?: I purchased a new, unopened Xbox Wireless Controller May 18 off of eBay, and when I received the package it was still sealed. However, when I opened the box and registered the controller with my...