New Xbox store problem with game pass share

Discus and support New Xbox store problem with game pass share in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I use a game pass share and I was able to download games but now I can’t anymore due to the new Xbox store update? submitted by /u/The-Squaridot... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The-Squaridot, Oct 4, 2020.

1. New Xbox store problem with game pass share

So I use a game pass share and I was able to download games but now I can’t anymore due to the new Xbox store update?

submitted by /u/The-Squaridot
    [link] [comments]

/u/The-Squaridot, Oct 4, 2020
  2. MojoHash Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

3. Saturnz0 Win User

Xbox game pass

Hi. I'm getting a new laptop in a few days and it has one month of free Xbox game pass. My brother plays in an Xbox one. Is there any way i can share my Xbox game pass with him?
    hi, NOTwarrior007_

I understand your question.
    To share subscription between PC and console, you need Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

• The Game Pass for console works only on the console.
    • Game Pass for PC works on PC only.
    • Game Pass Ultimate works on both

If you have Ultimate you can share with him
  4. Neo Norseman Win User

Confusion when buying Gold subscription

If your father has the xbox set as his home xbox then you two can share the game pass. You will have to go to the game pass page in the store to get your games though as opposed to getting the games from the "my games" tab of your xbox.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

can two seperate PCs use the same account with game pass? how does it work?

Hi Nod. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Game Pass can be shared with your family, only on an Xbox console.

Some people have gotten this working by signing into the Microsoft Store with the account which has the subscription and then signing in to the Xbox app with the other account. This will not work for all games, some require the MS Store and Xbox app account to match.

Also, note that Game Pass is only supposed to be shared within the family, and giving account details to friends is against Microsoft's ToS.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Brandi Pigg Win User

Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]

So I’m having the problem where my husband and I share the Xbox S. I have game pass. The Xbox is set for me as the home user not him. However he can play starfield with no problems on his profile but my profile keeps crashing just on this game. Even when I start a new game.

HELP!
Thema:

New Xbox store problem with game pass share

1. New Xbox store problem with game pass share - Similar Threads - store problem game

2. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  3. "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store: [img] im literally connected to the internet, what the hell is this error e036d888-784d-4466-8e8a-cccfb535c3e7
  4. Problem installing a game from the Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem installing a game from the Microsoft Store.: Hello! I bought the xbox ultimate pass and when trying to download the GolfIt game I get the error || Code: 0x80070422 ||, I know that another thread was opened with this same error but none of...
  5. Microsoft Store Game Exchange Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Game Exchange Problem: I've just bought Forza Horizons 4 Deluxe in Windows 10 (Microsoft Store) 2 days ago and I realize that I've bought the wrong version due to the name translation problem. I was meant to buy the...
  6. Windows Store download problem / xbox game pass download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store download problem / xbox game pass download problem: Hello, when i try to download a game with my game pass it won't work (error-code: 0x8007065E). I've already tryed to reset the microsoft store in the settings and in with the command wsreset as...
  7. xbox one microsoft store Game downloading problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one microsoft store Game downloading problem: Problem downloading fortnite ..............so i tried downloading several times .........and it keeps getting stuck at 430.76 mb ........i searched on youtube for ways to fix this...
  8. Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem: [img] (English: To do this, change the setting You can not buy or download due to your account configuration. Your parent can customize privacy settings on Xbox Live for your profile in...
  9. problema con un juego de la tienda de windows [Translate-Problem with a Windows store game]

in XBoX on Windows
    problema con un juego de la tienda de windows [Translate-Problem with a Windows store game]: hace tiempo habia instalado el juego Asphalt 8 de la tienda de windows, el juego se ejecuta bien, pero cuando conecto a internet (uso un modem) el juego se pone lento incluso con la configuracion...
  10. Purchase problem in the store (in the game)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase problem in the store (in the game): Hi. I live in Japan. I cannot purchase (credit card) it in the store in the game* after February. A settlement screen performs a blackout and cannot purchase it. I was able to purchase before...