New Xbox One X suffer constant lag spikes on wireless.

Discus and support New Xbox One X suffer constant lag spikes on wireless. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So apparently this is a common and ongoing issue, but I have yet to see any solid information recently. I bought a new One X, and immediately after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesEdens, Dec 23, 2018.

1. JamesEdens
    JamesEdens Guest

So apparently this is a common and ongoing issue, but I have yet to see any solid information recently.

I bought a new One X, and immediately after hooking it up and gaming, I suffer from constant lag spikes, upwards of 1000 ms or more, causing the game (Overwatch mostly) to freeze for a few seconds. It happens roughly 3-8 times per match, sometimes more.
    I hover around 120-160 ms when not spiking.

I had a Xbox One original located in the same exact spot, on the exact same network and it never had this issue. I run the detailed network statistics and it shows on average 120 down, and 10 up, with 57 ms ping on my 5Ghz network. I bought some powerline
    adapters and tried them out, and it gets rid of the lag spikes, but my speeds drop to about 70 down and ping goes to about 80. I didn't spend $500 on a console, to have to spend another 80 in order to get a decent connection.

My original xbox one had identical speeds on wireless, minus the lag spikes.

I am also trying to get a hold of some actual tech support peeps, but Xbox support website really makes it hard to actually troubleshooting something that is not part of on of their canned common issues.

I have read a few people have had success with replacement Xbox's. Or if there is anything else to try. I guess there was some update a while back that was supposed to fix the issue, but never did. I have the latest updates anyways.

:)

JamesEdens, Dec 23, 2018
  2. JamesEdens Win User

I will give it a shot. I did notice that after plugging in the xbox to my powerline adapter via ethernet, doing some tests, and then unplugging it I had pretty solid latency for about 30 minutes. I was going to try a longer gaming session to see if it
    is heat/duration related.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Have you tried performing the hard reset EXACTLY like this? Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. While the console is off
    unplug the modem/router for 3 to 4 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. baltyofgod Win User

A quanto pare questo è un problema comune e in corso, ma devo ancora vedere qualsiasi informazioni solide recentemente.

Ho comprato un nuovo One X, e subito dopo esso agganciando e gioco, soffro da picchi di ritardo costante, verso l'alto di 1000 ms o più, causando il gioco (per lo più Overwatch) di congelare per pochi secondi. Capita circa 3 - 8 volte a partita, a volte
    di più. Ci si sposta di circa 120-160 ms quando non chiodare.

Avevo un originale Xbox One situato nello stesso esatto posto, sull'esatto stessa rete e si ha mai avuto questo problema. Ho eseguito le statistiche dettagliate della rete e si vede in media 120 giù e 10, con 57 ms ping sulla mia rete a 5Ghz. Ho comprato
    alcuni adattatori powerline e provato li fuori e si sbarazza di picchi di lag, ma mia velocit di discesa a circa 70 e ping va a circa 80. Non ho speso $500 su una console, di dover spendere altri 80 al fine di ottenere una connessione decente.

La mia xbox originale uno aveva identica velocit su wireless, meno le punte di ritardo.

Sto anche cercando di ottenere una sospensione di alcuni tech effettivo supporto peeps, ma sito Web del supporto tecnico di Xbox davvero rende difficile alla risoluzione di problemi in realt qualcosa che non fa parte di sopra dei loro problemi comuni in
    scatola.

Ho letto che alcune persone hanno avuto successo con sostituzione Xbox. O se c'è qualcos'altro da provare. Credo che non ci fosse qualche aggiornamento un po ' indietro che doveva per risolvere il problema, ma non ha mai fatto. Ho comunque gli ultimi aggiornamenti.
    It could be a modem's incompatibility against the console. Have you tried changing modems or trying to attack the console with the Ethernet cable?
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

I use the same router, ISP, same placement and everything is the same, but downloading on the Day one One was much better than on the X.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Constant lag spikes

You need to contact your ISP.

Maybe they're doing maintenance in your area.
Thema:

1. New Xbox One X suffer constant lag spikes on wireless. - Similar Threads - suffer constant lag

2. Why do Xbox like making innocent people suffer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Xbox like making innocent people suffer: How is Xbox/ Microsoft one of the biggest companies but to lazy and greedy to invest some time to improve the support system. Can’t contact the enforcement team for help they would rather rob...
  3. Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues?: Hi everyone, I've owned a series X for some months and really enjoyed it and this weekend I decided to treat myself to a pair of the official Xbox Wireless headphones, bought via Amazon....
  4. Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...: I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this...
  5. Suffer from severe lag in games. any ipn number ican put. to make service better?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suffer from severe lag in games. any ipn number ican put. to make service better?: Ipn number from ny does it help if i change suffer serious lag in games 8833e384-1ff6-4341-9916-0c2bda98d3b9
  6. Does Xbox One X suffer from texture pop in when playing PUBG?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox One X suffer from texture pop in when playing PUBG?: I'm playing PUBG on a Xbox One. At the beginning of the game. There is a a lot of texture pop in which can be very frustrating when you're trying to loo at the start of the game. Does this happen...
  7. after the last correction to software we suffer again with purchase error for tokens and keys ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last correction to software we suffer again with purchase error for tokens and keys ...: cannot get tokens or keys always getting purchase error get it fixed it took long enough for the last fix d3eab1f3-c320-4fb5-94cd-a9d69b20c3ad
  8. why do I have to suffer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do I have to suffer?: On Xbox I own a club. and it's pretty big right now we're at 2800 numbers and it's completely based off offensive content which with all means has no intention of harming anybody's feelings and...
  9. Games seem to suffer from low frame rate and aren't displaying in 1080P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games seem to suffer from low frame rate and aren't displaying in 1080P: I just want to play my games but they seem to run a lot worse than on my 360, is my xbox one broken? c4d32d28-58a9-489e-9dd2-eb1be1a3f06f
  10. I really hope The Witcher 3 doesn't suffer from Watch_Dogs syndrome.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really hope The Witcher 3 doesn't suffer from Watch_Dogs syndrome.: For the record I loved Watch-Dogs. You remember all the grief Ubi got for having the trailers look so much better than the actual game? Well, one person is accusing CD Projekt Red of the same...