New xbox one clip transfer method! Use your iphone or android!

Discus and support New xbox one clip transfer method! Use your iphone or android! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [View:[MEDIA] found a new method as I'm used to ripping videos from Instagram; I'd figure it'd work for my captured gameplay! And it does without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mezzotagger, Mar 9, 2015.

1. mezzotagger
    mezzotagger Guest

[View: found a new method as I'm used to ripping videos from Instagram; I'd figure it'd work for my captured gameplay! And it does without compromising the quality of your DVR clips like microsoft drive does.

:)

mezzotagger, Mar 9, 2015
  2. merishaka
    merishaka Guest
    how do i transfer stuff from my old Xbox One to my new One?

i mean for things like saved clips and game settings

merishaka, Mar 9, 2015
  3. NOiSEA
    NOiSEA Guest
    Xbox Music on Android

Are there plans to expand the android devices that xbox music works on for Android? I would like to use xbox music on my Android phone, but if they are not going to make it work for all Android phones, then I will have to purchase an iphone since I believe
    that the xbox music works on all iphones. I would prefer to keep my current phone though because iphones are expensive.

NOiSEA, Mar 9, 2015
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

WHY???

Xboxclips.com then save.

or better yet.. save to One Drive and have access everywhere

tohellnbak, Mar 9, 2015
  5. mezzotagger
    mezzotagger Guest
    One drive destroys the quality when you download it on a computer. It also takes forever. This method also helps those who have instagram and other social sites that they would rather access on their phone because they can share their clips directly from
    their phone @1080p

mezzotagger, Mar 10, 2015
  6. Using a free App showing ads to access your Live account? Thankfully you can pay to upgrade it to get rid of those ads. =/

Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Mar 10, 2015
  7. mezzotagger
    mezzotagger Guest
    Definitely! I never upgraded them but it rarely shows the adds for me anyway. I just wanted to share the method!

mezzotagger, Mar 10, 2015
  8. New xbox one clip transfer method! Use your iphone or android!

I meant it's a giant security concern. This thing could potentially lift your Xbox Live credentials very easily depending on what permissions you agree to during the installation.

Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Mar 10, 2015
  9. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Clips are recorded at 720 @ 30 fps not 1080

tohellnbak, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Using a free App showing ads to access your Live account? Thankfully you can pay to upgrade it to get rid of those ads. =/
  11. tohellnbak Win User

Clips are recorded at 720 @ 30 fps not 1080
  12. mezzotagger Win User

Definitely! I never upgraded them but it rarely shows the adds for me anyway. I just wanted to share the method!
  13. mezzotagger Win User

One drive destroys the quality when you download it on a computer. It also takes forever. This method also helps those who have instagram and other social sites that they would rather access on their phone because they can share their clips directly from
    their phone @1080p
  14. tohellnbak Win User

WHY???

Xboxclips.com then save.

or better yet.. save to One Drive and have access everywhere
Thema:

1. New xbox one clip transfer method! Use your iphone or android! - Similar Threads - clip transfer method

2. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  7. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  8. I was transfering my clips to a usb and it deleted most clips off both usb and Xbox and now...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was transfering my clips to a usb and it deleted most clips off both usb and Xbox and now...: Plugged in a usb that was formatted and when it was transfering it randomly stopped and deleted most of my clips off Xbox and usb I didn't even upload to cloud/network is there any way to get it...
  9. How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?: I have spent the last couple of days trying to back up my captures from my Xbox to the onedrive. I have upgraded my storage to 100GB of space. I have just over 10GB of captures to upload, so space...
  10. How to transfer a clip to a flash drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer a clip to a flash drive?: I'm trying to do the battlefield 1 Easter egg and I'm having trouble getting that clip into my flash drive. Any help? bbcde97c-f78f-42ca-8996-5bbad984a12e