New Xbox has region set to US and can,t change.

Discus and support New Xbox has region set to US and can,t change. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As per the title i have brought a new xbox today and have signed it in on my existing MS account which is and always has been UK based however my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SqigglyPit, Aug 22, 2020.

1. SqigglyPit
    SqigglyPit Guest

As per the title i have brought a new xbox today and have signed it in on my existing MS account which is and always has been UK based however my xbox account is showing in US dollars and is asking for a US address when i try to purchase anything. I have
    tried changing region but get a 'There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later.' error when trying to change the region
    to UK. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

SqigglyPit, Aug 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ngocphi Win User

xbox360 account region swap ?

once a region is set the region of an account cannot be changed

the migration tool can only be used at this time for the 9 new xbox live regions not existing
  3. Gob1zku Win User

country???

Dan, that changes the region for the WLID account, but it does NOT change the region for the Xbox portion of the account. As Dave said, there is no way to change the region of an Xbox account once it has been set. He would have to create a new account
    that is set to Canada from the start.
  4. WalllessLight2 Win User

Problem redeming code

*********RESOLVED*********************

the solution is change your gametag region at same xbox prepaid region, already checked.

If can´t it, just create a new account, that´s all.

*********RESOLVED*********************
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can't change region.

well for one thing you cannot change an region of an account once set

even when the migration tool was available US wasn't one of the countries

so changing to the us was never possible

you can set it to the US once you create the account

ONCE set a region of an account can never be changed

create a new account with UK region
  6. HassanB Win User

Old xbox to new xbox with new location(HELP)

@OMGWTFBBQH4X - When an account is created the region is set to that account permanently. It is not possible to change the region on an account once it has been made, you would need to make a new XBOX Live account in order to be able to use a United States
    account as well as change any billing information. This is unfortunately a region mismatch and there's nothing you can do about this but create a new XBOX Live account to match with the United States billing information of where you live now.
Thema:

1. New Xbox has region set to US and can,t change. - Similar Threads - has region set

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  8. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...
  9. Blu Ray Player update has broken DVD playback in 50hz region 2 DVD's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray Player update has broken DVD playback in 50hz region 2 DVD's: Today I got an update for blu ray player. Problem is that it has totally broken region 2 DVD playback. The console switches to 50hz mode like it is supposed to but the picture blanks out every...
  10. Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been ...: we bought a new character that required a download or update. When trying to do this we got locked out and now cannot log in even to the gamer tag. I have reset password, tried to update...