New Xbox Dashboard Experience Feedback

Discus and support New Xbox Dashboard Experience Feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; new dashboard? Is that live or in testing phase? Don't see anything about it on insider app. Feedback: I'm hating it & I'm usually not like this. It is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IGoByDanny, Sep 13, 2022.

1. New Xbox Dashboard Experience Feedback

new dashboard? Is that live or in testing phase? Don't see anything about it on insider app. Feedback: I'm hating it & I'm usually not like this. It is now saturated with gamepass playlist genres. I use to have more customized options. Like my groups and fav games. I have set up numerous group for easy accessibility. For example, streaming services. I use to be able to start a service in less than 3 motions. Now I need to go through a number of motions. Nexus button, my games and apps, scroll through my "numerous groups", select group drop box, select app. It isn't the biggest problem in the world but the convenience was nice and it makes my dashboard cater to me, it makes it mine. Now my selections are action and adventure on gamepass. Racing on gamepass, simulators on gamepass etc. It feels like a digital store now. I'd much rather navigate to the gamepass library if needed not have it thrown in my face every time I log on. Please bring back customization options or revert back to the last version.

submitted by /u/IGoByDanny
    [link] [comments]

/u/IGoByDanny, Sep 13, 2022
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Is there any posibility to change my dashboard to the old one?

Hey there!

You can not revert back to older versions of the Xbox One dashboard. For information on using the new OS, please visit our
    New Xbox One Experience page. Please keep in mind you may also leave any feedback you may have over at feedback.xbox.com.

Thanks for posting!
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

dashboard

I have the Xbox Series X and I don’t have the new dashboard. All of my friends have the Xbox Series S and they have it. Please help
    Be careful what you wish for!

If you want a DASHBOARD full of ADVERTISING and NO CUSTOMISATION then this New Experience is for you.

If on the other hand you want to have YOUR content front and centre, you agree with +/-90% of Insiders who loathed this new experience and informed Xbox through Report a problem and "discussion" posts on the Reddit Xbox Insider forum with over 11 months of feedback that wasn't listened to.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change back. How do I fix this?

Don't hold your breath! Insiders have been complaining about this "New experience" since it was first tested back in September 2022 and any negative feedback has been ignored over many months.

You only have to look at Xbox Insider Reddit discussion posts to see hundreds of posts critical of this new dashboard.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Can you add more than 2 groups on the new ui?

Use the Report a Problem feature, Long press Xbox button on controller, and choose > Report a problem >Console experience > New Home experience.

Report to the Xbox team your negative experience with their new dashboard full of ADS and clutter nobody has wanted since this was released to Insiders in September 2022.

If they get enough reports it may finally sway "the powers above" to revert back to a more useful and useable dashboard. Don't hold your breath tho, Insiders have been providing negative feedback for 11 months and nobody listened.

See Reddit Xbox Insiders site for more information.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
Thema:

New Xbox Dashboard Experience Feedback

1. New Xbox Dashboard Experience Feedback - Similar Threads - Dashboard Experience Feedback

2. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  6. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  7. Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x: Every Game with Scarlett app model on Xbox X on the System Crashes to Dashboard every 40 minutes. There are stutters at times at both 4k and 1080p. Older app models have no issue. It seems to be...
  8. Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...: Alpha Skip Ahead here. When I turn on my Xbox Series X, the whole home screen takes a long time to completely load. Search for game updates, the same thing. Even simple things like profiles and...
  9. The Xbox store dashboard constantly asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox store dashboard constantly asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead): I don't know if this is happening to many other people or just me but in the last month i've been getting popups asking me to rate my experience of using the xbox store at least 2 to 3 times a...
  10. The Xbox store dashboard frequently asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox store dashboard frequently asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead): I don't know if this is happening to a lot of people or just me but in the last month i've been getting popups asking me to rate my experience of using the xbox store at least 2 to 3 times a day....