New XBOX 360 Wireless controller weird

Discus and support New XBOX 360 Wireless controller weird in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, Today i used my friend borrowed Xbox 360 wireless controller to play FIFA 16, I connected it properly to my console but i don't know why it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ashish Sood, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Ashish Sood
    Ashish Sood Guest

Hi All,

Today i used my friend borrowed Xbox 360 wireless controller to play FIFA 16, I connected it properly to my console but i don't know why it's behaving weird, when i pass the ball using "A" its pass the ball with the combination of "LT" key, and sprint "
    RT" is used for dribbling, I reset he controller setting also but not workout.

I used the same controller to play other games like GOW judgement where its working fine without an issue. but don't know why only with fifa 16,

Anyone have experienced the same problem before please tell me.

Thanks & Regards,

:)

Ashish Sood, Jul 17, 2016
  2. How to use 2 controller in the same time

I bought a xbox-one elite controller and wireless adapter for him. I also have an older wireless controller xbox 360 that I want to use it in pair with the new one, but fail to connect, i dont know if the 360 wireless controller work with xbox-one wireless
    adapter. Please help me THX

ThickExpert64, Jul 18, 2016
  3. Steve.Ward
    Steve.Ward Guest
    Accidentally Changed Resolution during setup and can't get it back to normal (640/480)

I'm new to Xbox 360 and have an newer unit (bought in November 2011) with wireless controller. Which button is the 'home' button on my controller?

Steve.Ward, Jul 18, 2016
  4. IIx DEZ xII
    IIx DEZ xII Guest

Hello there New XBOX 360 Wireless controller weird :)

Sounds like the configuration for the Controller for that game are not set to Default. I would advised going into the settings in the game for Fifa 16 (Start the game and then go to settings) if you go to the controller settings youll be able to change them,
    make sure its on the right one for you. Let me know if this helps!

Happy Gaming!

IIx DEZ xII, Jul 18, 2016
  5. Ashish Sood
    Ashish Sood Guest
    Today i tried with Fifa 15 demo, again I see the same problem and also i tried with Lara Croft Tom Raider and find no issue with game seriously i am not getting what is wrong with my controller.

Ashish Sood, Jul 20, 2016
  6. Ashish Sood
    Ashish Sood Guest
    The setting of my controller in Fifa 16 is set to classic

Ashish Sood, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: