New Xbox 360 live account setup but won't sing in to live tells me to download the profile ...

Discus and support New Xbox 360 live account setup but won't sing in to live tells me to download the profile ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I am on my niece's Xbox, and since non e of her accounts have live, I created my own account and got a free month of gold. I go to sing into live on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thisgirlkillnu, Feb 12, 2016.

1. New Xbox 360 live account setup but won't sing in to live tells me to download the profile ...

So I am on my niece's Xbox, and since non e of her accounts have live, I created my own account and got a free month of gold. I go to sing into live on the Xbox after subscribing to live on my phone, and it gives me this message "Sorry, this profile can't
    connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it a again." Also, to add, when I click start and go to 'sign in', and highlight my profile, it reads in small print under my gamer tag that I DO have Xbox live. But for some reason, it won't let me
    connect. And yes, I am connected to internet.

:)

Thisgirlkillnu, Feb 12, 2016
  2. Is there a phone number I can call for help???

Every time I try to download my profile onto a new xbox 360 it tells me Sorry, Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 801540A9. Tried to create profile with Xbox Live and it keeps saying this account is being used.

UpriverSquid997, Feb 12, 2016
  3. Can't play games on Xbox one or 360

I've tried playing games in my live account the past few days and it frequently tells me "this profile cannot connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it and try again"

RadicalMystery0, Feb 12, 2016
  4. Fubski
    Fubski Guest

New Xbox 360 live account setup but won't sing in to live tells me to download the profile ...

For this one, try to remove your profile from the console. You can do this by going to : SETTINGS > SYSTEM > STORAGE > HARD DRIVE > PROFILE / GAMER PROFILE > CHOOSE YOUR PROFILE > DELETE PROFILE ONLY. Once removed, re-download it back by going to : SOCIAL
    SETTINGS > SIGN-IN > DOWNLOAD PROFILE. Then try to connect to Xbox Live again.

Fubski, Feb 12, 2016
  5. UpriverSquid997 Win User

Is there a phone number I can call for help???

Every time I try to download my profile onto a new xbox 360 it tells me Sorry, Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 801540A9. Tried to create profile with Xbox Live and it keeps saying this account is being used.
  6. taidara Win User

XBOX Line connecting problems

Greetings!

You're trying to create a new profile over an already existing profile tide to your Microsoft account. You have to download your profile from LIVE.

Learn how to download Xbox LIVE profile

Good luck!
  7. Fubski Win User

New Xbox 360 live account setup but won't sing in to live tells me to download the profile again to fix it.

For this one, try to remove your profile from the console. You can do this by going to : SETTINGS > SYSTEM > STORAGE > HARD DRIVE > PROFILE / GAMER PROFILE > CHOOSE YOUR PROFILE > DELETE PROFILE ONLY. Once removed, re-download it back by going to : SOCIAL
    SETTINGS > SIGN-IN > DOWNLOAD PROFILE. Then try to connect to Xbox Live again.
  8. WPAK Win User

Can't pair my son's 360 profile to the Xbox Live account I created online.

Hi there,

does your son already have an 'offline' account on the console? Or is it a completely new xbox live account for your son, which you want to 'place' on the console?

If it is the second situation please follow the steps on this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-360-console

If it is the 1st then you won't be able to merge that new xbox live account and that offline account, the only thing you can do is to 'promote' that offline account to an xbox live account via the steps here (it requires a new MS account):

support.xbox.com/.../offline-profile-to-gamertag
  9. Smwutches Win User

Join Profile to Live Account

Thema:

1. New Xbox 360 live account setup but won't sing in to live tells me to download the profile ... - Similar Threads - 360 live account

2. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  3. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  4. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  5. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  6. How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360: My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from one user to another...
  7. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  8. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  9. I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360: Im not able to sign into my one Xbox live account on my Xbox 360 when I try to. it says: sorry there's a problem with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to...
  10. Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360: Hiyer guys, i just need a basic live account for getting the up to date game patches and suchlike. Cannot see where to do it. When making an account there’s just the options for what avatar thing...