New xbox 1, kid used code for trial xbox live, now no one has access to xbox live, so we can't ...

Discus and support New xbox 1, kid used code for trial xbox live, now no one has access to xbox live, so we can't ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; New xbox 1, kid used code for trial xbox live, now no one has access to xbox live, so we can't play overwatch. My understanding is that the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WestwardTiara55, Jan 1, 2017.

1. New xbox 1, kid used code for trial xbox live, now no one has access to xbox live, so we can't ...

New xbox 1, kid used code for trial xbox live, now no one has access to xbox live, so we can't play overwatch. My understanding is that the console shares xbox live privileges with all of the family, but no one, including my son, can play overwatch because
    we are not on xbox live and if we (parents) try to enter the code we get the "already redeemed" message.

What are we doing wrong?

Now overwatch will load partly, but we get "Lost connection to game server, code 202" . What are we doing wrong?

:)

WestwardTiara55, Jan 1, 2017
  2. Xbox Live Gold 14 day trial

Set up new Xbox One and thought we redeemed our Xbox Live Gold 14 day free trial this morning. Now we find no proof of that and anything my son clicks on says we "need to have Xbox Live Gold for that". We've tried to redeem again and it says our code has
    already been redeemed. Please adivse!!

Inconceivableid, Jan 1, 2017
  3. Trial version of Xbox Live

Hello,

Yesterday , I used the code of the trial version of Xbox Live in my Xbox one but , I can't play online with my games .

All my settings are compatible with the online mode.

So , what can I doing for play online with my trial version of xbox live ?

Thank's .

Greg73-[xboxvenue], Jan 1, 2017
  4. New xbox 1, kid used code for trial xbox live, now no one has access to xbox live, so we can't ...

Now overwatch says "lost connection to game server Code 202"

WestwardTiara55, Jan 1, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Trials only give you access to some xbox live features,not all of them.

Some games wont let you play online with a trial,you would need a full gold membership.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

New xbox 1, kid used code for trial xbox live, now no one has access to xbox live, so we can't play

Trials only give you access to some xbox live features,not all of them.

Some games wont let you play online with a trial,you would need a full gold membership.
  7. WestwardTiara55 Win User

New xbox 1, kid used code for trial xbox live, now no one has access to xbox live, so we can't play

Now overwatch says "lost connection to game server Code 202"
  8. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  9. onyxishere Win User

New Console and 3 month Xbox Life Gold Subscription

There are 3 x 1 month free trials per new xbox console. In order to access the trial you'll need to create a brand new account on the console. When it asks you to join live select No. It will then offer you a one month free trial of the Live service.
  10. D3Sl Win User

Gold membership was activated on Xbox One but not on Xbox 360?

Perhaps you were using a promotional code intended for the xbox one, like a trial from an xbox one game. If you bought xbox live gold there are no limitations to were you can access xbox live gold features.
Thema:

New xbox 1, kid used code for trial xbox live, now no one has access to xbox live, so we can't ...

1. New xbox 1, kid used code for trial xbox live, now no one has access to xbox live, so we can't ... - Similar Threads - kid used code

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  4. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  5. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  6. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...
  7. My kid can't use my gamepass on his account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My kid can't use my gamepass on his account.: I have gamepass ultimate on my account. My kid can't access gamepass benefits from his account. Both accounts are set up on same Xbox and which is set as the home Xbox....
  8. Can i add my kid via another xbox, so that we can use 2 systems on one account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i add my kid via another xbox, so that we can use 2 systems on one account?: My son has my old Xbox one S. The issue is that my account is active on that system (set as home xbox), so if both he and I want to play, one of us gets kicked out, due to the fact that you can't...
  9. Can my kid (10 yo) use my games and saves in her profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my kid (10 yo) use my games and saves in her profile: Hi If I follow this page:...
  10. my kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person

in XBoX on Consoles
    my kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person: My kid and his friend apparently cant join a party with just the 2 of them. They can both join a 3rd person's party - but that is often problematic - when my kid joins the 3rd person party, his...