New World Closed Beta Xbox insiders

Discus and support New World Closed Beta Xbox insiders in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For those of us doing the CB test where are we supposed to go to discuss/ask questions? If you got a key from online places they sent a discord invite... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/like2trip, Jul 27, 2024.

1. /u/like2trip
    /u/like2trip Guest

For those of us doing the CB test where are we supposed to go to discuss/ask questions? If you got a key from online places they sent a discord invite but that was not provided through the insider program

submitted by /u/like2trip
    [link] [comments]

/u/like2trip, Jul 27, 2024
  2. Royal SnowWolf Win User

find

The beta is multiplayer only it startet for Xbox Insider 3 days ago in a closed beta.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

I face discrimination by nationality

You should be able to sign up for the closed beta via the Xbox Insider program as well.
  4. RandomSashaLove Win User

Minecraft Beta

I had this situation last night. I had 2 beta worlds and after removing myself from the beta in the Xbox insider. I couldn’t use my beta loads as it was what the game thought was out of date. So unfortunately I don’t think there is a way to play the beta
    worlds after installing the non beta version
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft

This is most likely because some is using the 'beta' version of Minecraft available through Xbox Insiders and Windows. You'll have to get it and update your Minecraft to the 'beta' version in order to connect, or they'll have to uninstall it and start a
    new world in order for you all to play. Be advised, who ever has the 'beta' version will be locked out of any worlds made with or saved with that version's content until the next update that adds that content is made public.
  6. Unholy Eff3ct Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

Thanks, but I'm not a part of the Minecraft Beta program. I still closed my xbox insider account, uninstalled the insider app, uninstalled minecraft, hard reset the xbox, downloaded minecraft again and that didn't fix the problem.
Thema:

1. New World Closed Beta Xbox insiders - Similar Threads - World Closed Beta

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  4. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  5. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  6. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  7. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  8. My world has gone

in XBoX on Windows
    My world has gone: I recently switched to Xbox series X and logged into my account installed Minecraft then when I went on Minecraft I clicked on the world me and my friends have been creating for like the past five...
  9. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  10. Why does my minecraft world reset every time I close the app and log back in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world reset every time I close the app and log back in?: It deleted all builds and inventory except 1 map. It's done this to more than 1 world. It showed the screenshot of the last time I saved but brought me to a total different thing....