New way of uploading captured video clips to the network/cloud on Xbox NOT WELL IMPLEMENTED

Discus and support New way of uploading captured video clips to the network/cloud on Xbox NOT WELL IMPLEMENTED in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Previously, uploading videos to the cloud only occupied 1/3 of the screen, and once you confirm your upload, you get notified that your video is being... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/i_am_SilkBeard, Aug 28, 2023.

1. New way of uploading captured video clips to the network/cloud on Xbox NOT WELL IMPLEMENTED

Previously, uploading videos to the cloud only occupied 1/3 of the screen, and once you confirm your upload, you get notified that your video is being uploaded, and there, you can either upload a new video again, or simply go back to playing. You’ll then receive a second notification after upload is completed.

I recently started noticing that to upload a video, you are completely taken off your gaming screen, and fully greeted with a progress bar you can’t hide in the background till the upload process is over!

And for some weird reasons, it logs me out of my current game, which I need to close and restart again!!!

I believe it may be an oversight…kindly review this problem and correct it … thank You

submitted by /u/i_am_SilkBeard
    [link] [comments]

/u/i_am_SilkBeard, Aug 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

New way of uploading captured video clips to the network/cloud on Xbox NOT WELL IMPLEMENTED