New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...

Discus and support New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To the mods of this subreddit: I'm aware linking to your own profile is against the rules, but I hope you can make an exception for this one case as I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JamesAsselstine, Aug 2, 2021.

1. New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...

To the mods of this subreddit: I'm aware linking to your own profile is against the rules, but I hope you can make an exception for this one case as I truly think this footage will help Microsoft help to fix this problem.

I am a pretty humble person and don't usually intentionally break rules, in this case I provided this video footage to better explain a operating system breaking bug that I previously reported here. in hopes to help the devs Microsoft and Xbox.

This is not intended as self-promotion, I really just want to get back to playing games and watching YouTube on my console without problems like this occurring almost on a daily basis ‍♂️

Your favourite nobody from Canada, James "Powerhouse" Asselstine

submitted by /u/JamesAsselstine
    [link] [comments]

/u/JamesAsselstine, Aug 2, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

4. IRB Win User

Headset issues

Good update, hopefully they fix it soon. Thankfully I haven't had this issue but being on Alpha Skip Ahead there are plenty other bugs to be had :)
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  6. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
Thema:

New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...

1. New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously... - Similar Threads - video footage latest

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  4. Tablo Subpar Video quality when ethernet wired

in XboX Insiders
    Tablo Subpar Video quality when ethernet wired: If I use wireless connection while using Tablo it has great video quality.. If I use have Xbox hardwired it has very poor video quality..my 4 Roku Ultra units all display HD quality when...
  5. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  6. How to fix glitching YouTube videos?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix glitching YouTube videos?: Anytime I try to watch YouTube on my Xbox, the video glitches. Like random boxes of random color will appear on screen, or parts of the screen will be desaturated. I've tried lowering the video...
  7. Video being weird for a few seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Video being weird for a few seconds: My Image becomes like a coloured/pixelated image for like 3 seconds, kind of like an old TV from the early 2000s, has anyone else experienced this? 805b394e-0c7a-400a-8ec3-078e4238f8f2
  8. Why is my Xbox video at 640 x 480

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox video at 640 x 480: When I hit Auto detect, goes to that resolution, if I manually put, goes black or glitches. TV supports 1080, works for my Roku and other devices so it is not my TV. Cable works with same tested...
  9. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  10. Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in...