New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...

Discus and support New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had an xbox running live tv with this setup for about 2 years with no problem. I recently purchased a second xbox elite for the house and swapped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Squalley1, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Squalley1
    Squalley1 Guest

New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...

I had an xbox running live tv with this setup for about 2 years with no problem. I recently purchased a second xbox elite for the house and swapped this console with the old. I now can watch tv but the oneguide and voice channel navigation is unusable.
    when I select a channel from the one guide/voice change the channel the Kinect sends the wrong channel to the set box and then it gets routed to a local channel of 1983 or somewhere in the high thousands and then the in home agent window pops up from Verizon
    as if there is a problem. I've tried entering different codes for the box and that didn't work. I also noticed that the device power option now only has toggle as an option vs on and off setting from the old xbox. I've tried factory reset also and hard
    reset. I feel I've tried all possible solutions so if anyone can figure this out it would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE i just replaced the set top box to the **** VMS 1100 and i'm having the same issue. getting new highspeed hdmi cables to install but i'm not confident that this is the solution. this may be a handshake issue as the TV App does't show in app history
    and i have to use the "pinned to home" tv option.

:)

Squalley1, Nov 6, 2015
  2. Dementedi
    Dementedi Guest
    New Verizon Quantum DVR Not Recognized (**** VMS1100)

Same issue here with Xbox one elite and FIOS VMS1100. Getting duplicate numbers while trying to change channels...

Dementedi, Nov 6, 2015
  3. LeadMagnet77
    LeadMagnet77 Guest
    Kinect sends multiple (duplicate) digits to my Verizon box when changing channels.

XBOX ONE Gears of War Ultimate Edition

Model # 1540

Set top box brand and model number: ARRIS VMS1100

Set top box OS: Verizon FIOS

LeadMagnet77, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Dementedi
    Dementedi Guest

Hello, I tried new HDMI cable myself without luck. My symptoms are exactly the same as yours. This is very frustrating indeed. Calling support was actually very frustrating!

Dementedi, Nov 6, 2015
  5. Eatbologna
    Eatbologna Guest
    It seems like a lot of people are having this issue with an elite console or the halo 5 console. Something must be different with the software or something. If it's the hardware that's a huge issue I imagine...

Eatbologna, Nov 6, 2015
  6. Squalley1
    Squalley1 Guest
    i installed the upgraded cables and that did nothing. Tv works but like i mentioned before the oneguide is now useless. got no help from support as they were quick to have me send it in for repair after they couldn't figure it out. i didn't do it because
    this is a common problem with these consoles so i'm sure a patch of some sort should fix it.

Squalley1, Nov 7, 2015
  7. X TURBANAT3R X, Nov 14, 2015
  8. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Yup! As X TURBANAT3R X mentioned, please check in at the thread they linked for further assistance and updates.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Squalley1 Win User

New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** VMS1100)

i installed the upgraded cables and that did nothing. Tv works but like i mentioned before the oneguide is now useless. got no help from support as they were quick to have me send it in for repair after they couldn't figure it out. i didn't do it because
    this is a common problem with these consoles so i'm sure a patch of some sort should fix it.
  10. Dementedi Win User

New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** VMS1100)

Hello, I tried new HDMI cable myself without luck. My symptoms are exactly the same as yours. This is very frustrating indeed. Calling support was actually very frustrating!
  11. X TURBANAT3R X Win User

12. Mister Beep Win User

Yup! As X TURBANAT3R X mentioned, please check in at the thread they linked for further assistance and updates.

Thanks!
  13. Eatbologna Win User

It seems like a lot of people are having this issue with an elite console or the halo 5 console. Something must be different with the software or something. If it's the hardware that's a huge issue I imagine...
Thema:

1. New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ... - Similar Threads - Verizon Quantum DVR

2. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  3. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: I have had 3 fradulent charges to my Verizon wireless bill and was told by Verizon to reach out to Microsoft to take care of these fradulent charges. I don't have any of the 3 purchases on my...
  4. Verizon payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon payment method: Hello I am trying to buy 2800 vbucks from Fortnite with the Verizon option for payment whenever I buy something it keeps on declining my purchases but like 2 weeks ago I used the same payment...
  5. How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios: When I turn on my game and try to play DMZ it won’t connect due to high packet loss 100% 7333ada5-bce4-4337-b6aa-bf24d19461e6
  6. How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...: Verizon says to contact Microsoft about these charges. There is no order number or history of a purchase. No one is ever available to talk fc1d8d57-18aa-486b-9280-9bb7f1059e14
  7. Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping: I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all the way up to 800ms but typically around...
  8. Verizon quantum gateway router and 2 Xbox ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon quantum gateway router and 2 Xbox ones: Hello, so Verizon sent me there new router quantum gateway, I have 2 Xbox ones. Upnp is enabled and I have both xbox ones set to static ip. I have one xbox in dmz and the other xbox has all the...
  9. Verizon Fios Quantum + XBOX ONE TV "Your TV Signal was Lost"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios Quantum + XBOX ONE TV "Your TV Signal was Lost": Hello XBOX Fam, I am having an issue: A few days ago I received new Fios Quantum DVR + 2 Relay Boxes. The Boxes are made by **** and are model number IPC1100P2. For some reason one of the boxes...
  10. New Verizon Quantum DVR Not Recognized (**** VMS1100)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Verizon Quantum DVR Not Recognized (**** VMS1100): I just bought a new house and switched to Verizon FIOS with the new Quantum DVR service. The new box is made by ****. Model number is VMS1100. I found a previous thread concerning another **** box...