New update

Discus and support New update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My recent player list was consistently only showing one of the people I played with and then when I played with someone else that one person was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neilhorgan, Mar 4, 2014.

  1. JAYNO20
    JAYNO20 Guest

    New update


    My recent player list was consistently only showing one of the people I played with and then when I played with someone else that one person was replaced with the most recent one instead of added to the list. My list shows people I played with 5 days ago
    but only keeps 1 of the most recent in there... Is this a bug? Hopefully its not designed to actually work this way or it is next to useless...
     
    JAYNO20, Mar 5, 2014
    #31
  2. Heya guys heres a few update hints once you have it...

    1.the controller update is in settings,plug n play kit cable does work,or ya phone charger cable with mini usb at 1 end.have your chatheadset plugged in to when u update,u can update multiple controllers one after the other.

    2.recallibrate the lot,hdtv...change ya sound n display to desired,then recal the kinect to make it all active,it sounds the bomb btw.

    3.ive seen mass cofussion about xbox broadcast...when u say it, it will put u on twitch,,, the broadcasting becomes live on the 11th.

    After being on the beta these are the main points that get looked over in my eyes,enjoy,happy gaming.
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Mar 5, 2014
    #32
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    @marknally cheers for the info m8 I will try that if it is not updated by the time I come in from work tonight.
     
    Mr Boozyhead, Oct 31, 2018
    #33
  4. Karlos L.Coleman Win User

    new update

    At this point I guess their doing allot more reviewing of the update. Im just gonna forget about for now till I turn my console and it just shows up. No use getting all steamed up about, that wont help anything.
  5. RoomyTen4573 Win User

    new update

    I have the exact same issue. Even after 'deinstalling' the update. I only have this issue with a brand new disc (which I already swapped for a new one at the store, and which works in a Xbox S model). Old discs are running fine.

    With the latest update installed, the 'game' tile is green and says 'Play disc'. When I uninstall the latest update the recognizes the game (and the tile says 'Play game' and the game logo is listed) but the overall result is that the disc cannot be read.

    I contacted Microsoft support about this and they said I should send the console for repair because for some reasons my console has software issues (which is gonna cost me 70 euro's) OR (and I quote) "this is also a good oppurtunity to buy a new console".
  6. MagiKarp Died Win User

    New update

    Fixes a color issue on the Dashboard.
  7. US Revenge Win User

    New update

    it's just another useless xbox update that prepares the for a dashboard update later on.
  8. Stvo62 Win User

    New update!

    are all the prize boxes supposed to have skins(until we unlock everything of course) before we start getting xp? or is that going to be in the next update because I still get xp before getting skins
Thema:

New update

Loading...
  1. New update - Similar Threads - update

  2. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  3. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  4. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  8. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...