New update

Discus and support New update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Also you can find the 50hz tick box accessible through [Settings] > [TV & One Guide] > [Troubleshooting] > [Video] > [Enable 50hz] Would be interested... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neilhorgan, Mar 4, 2014.

  1. New update


    Also you can find the 50hz tick box accessible through [Settings] > [TV & One Guide] > [Troubleshooting] > [Video] > [Enable 50hz]

    Would be interested to know if anyone will still have issues after this.
     
    SwitchdKiller, Mar 5, 2014
    #16
  2. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    I got all my recent players loaded from yesterday, but none from today

    I'm guessing it must take a while to load
     
    neilhorgan, Mar 5, 2014
    #17
  3. Hawker1988
    Hawker1988 Guest
    Still waiting on the update too. Sat on instant on mode as we speak.
     
    Hawker1988, Mar 5, 2014
    #18
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    New update

    On Twitter they have said it could take up to 48 hours for everyone to get the update.
     
    Lofty Who, Mar 5, 2014
    #19
  5. Hawker1988
    Hawker1988 Guest
    Dam didnt realise that. Miss the days of getting an update as soon as it was released. Ah while must keep patient!
     
    Hawker1988, Mar 5, 2014
    #20
  6. PoeticBasher
    PoeticBasher Guest
    The update. Sorted. The 50htz bug for me happy now and my soundbar works as well just need them to sort out the Panasonic switch on ir bug and I'm happy
     
    PoeticBasher, Mar 5, 2014
    #21
  7. toonarmy206
    toonarmy206 Guest
    the 50hz is a good thing especially now I can watch football with no juddering, just need to get used of the XB1 switching between 50 and 60hz a lot!
     
    toonarmy206, Mar 5, 2014
    #22
  8. II Enix II
    II Enix II Guest

    New update

    @ Neurotic Hog - Let's hope that it doesn't continually take that long, eh? I still haven't got any recent players even though I played earlier on today, but this is the first time I've actually played any multiplayer games for at least a week, so that
    could be the reason for them not showing up.

    It would be a pretty silly recent players list if everybody who appeared on it was at least a day old. I was hoping for a more immediate update on who I'd been playing with.
     
    II Enix II, Mar 5, 2014
    #23
  9. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    OK sorry for the *** question but how do you know if you have the update or not?
     
    Mr Boozyhead, Mar 5, 2014
    #24
  10. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    ^you'll see a green loading bar for a few min's when you first switch on your xbox after d/loading it - you'll also notice the friends feed is slightly different
     
    neilhorgan, Mar 5, 2014
    #25
  11. marknally
    marknally Guest
    You could check to see if the 50hz bit is now there, go settings, TV, troubleshoot,video and then see if the 50 hi option is there.
     
    marknally, Mar 5, 2014
    #26
  12. toonarmy206
    toonarmy206 Guest
    Go into settings and check what version your on, new one is : xb_rel_1403.140301-2200!
     
    toonarmy206, Mar 5, 2014
    #27
  13. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

    New update

    Cheers lads didn't get any green bar and in the settings after I went to troubleshoot there is no option for video?

    Kev how do I check what version I'm on?
     
    Mr Boozyhead, Mar 5, 2014
    #28
  14. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Just found what version I'm on , looks like I'm still waiting for the update!
     
    Mr Boozyhead, Mar 5, 2014
    #29
  15. marknally
    marknally Guest
    If your on instant on mode deezee check you have auto update on in settings, power and startup.

    Then power off like normal and leave it off for about 15 mins, you should see the power bricks light go orange after a bit. When you then turn it on it should install the update.

    That's how I got mine to do it anyway.
     
    marknally, Mar 5, 2014
    #30
Thema:

New update

Loading...
  1. New update - Similar Threads - update

  2. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  3. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  4. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  8. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...