New Update.

Discus and support New Update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; woohoo. thanks Growling Yapper. looked everywhere but there. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FazzyWazzy 86, Mar 4, 2014.

  1. Owen Ayy
    Owen Ayy Guest

    New Update.


    woohoo. thanks Growling Yapper. looked everywhere but there.
     
    Owen Ayy, Mar 5, 2014
    #16
  2. Playdoh tv&oneguide troubleshooting video
     
    GrowlingYapper, Mar 5, 2014
    #17
  3. Leafs1201
    Leafs1201 Guest
    I still haven't got the update yet.
     
    Leafs1201, Mar 5, 2014
    #18
  4. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest

    New Update.

    The best way to pick up the update the soonest is to ensure that the console is set to Instant On and has Automatically download updates enabled in the Power & startup settings. New Update. ;)
     
    KLRSKIR, Mar 5, 2014
    #19
  5. Setting have to be auto update then turn off xbox
     
    GrowlingYapper, Mar 5, 2014
    #20
  6. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    It's in settings, Display and Sound New Update. :)
     
    f00xm4n, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. Karlos L.Coleman Win User

    new update

    At this point I guess their doing allot more reviewing of the update. Im just gonna forget about for now till I turn my console and it just shows up. No use getting all steamed up about, that wont help anything.
  8. RoomyTen4573 Win User

    new update

    I have the exact same issue. Even after 'deinstalling' the update. I only have this issue with a brand new disc (which I already swapped for a new one at the store, and which works in a Xbox S model). Old discs are running fine.

    With the latest update installed, the 'game' tile is green and says 'Play disc'. When I uninstall the latest update the recognizes the game (and the tile says 'Play game' and the game logo is listed) but the overall result is that the disc cannot be read.

    I contacted Microsoft support about this and they said I should send the console for repair because for some reasons my console has software issues (which is gonna cost me 70 euro's) OR (and I quote) "this is also a good oppurtunity to buy a new console".
  9. MagiKarp Died Win User

    New update

    Fixes a color issue on the Dashboard.
  10. US Revenge Win User

    New update

    it's just another useless xbox update that prepares the for a dashboard update later on.
  11. Stvo62 Win User

    New update!

    are all the prize boxes supposed to have skins(until we unlock everything of course) before we start getting xp? or is that going to be in the next update because I still get xp before getting skins
Thema:

New Update.

Loading...
  1. New Update. - Similar Threads - Update

  2. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  3. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  4. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  8. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...