New update starting to roll out.
Discus and support New update starting to roll out. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its hard to keep track of all these updates lol. I'm sure its nothing to be concerned about but I will check it out regardless and either follow you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 3, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
New update starting to roll out.
Loading...
-
New update starting to roll out. - Similar Threads - update starting roll
-
No update on start up screen yet
in XboX InsidersNo update on start up screen yet: I am a xbox insider but still don't have the new update for the start up screen anyone know why that could be thanks submitted by /u/AdDesperate9651 [link] [comments] -
Downloads dont start when updates are available
in XboX InsidersDownloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by... -
Xbox not automatically restarting after update, takes me back to the “start update” page again.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox not automatically restarting after update, takes me back to the “start update” page again.: My Xbox one S doesn’t automatically restart after the update, the power button keeps flashing then I wait for it to turn back on automatically but it doesn’t, then when I turn it on manually it... -
Why did Fortnite updates start being 40 GB?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy did Fortnite updates start being 40 GB?: Before, fortnite updates were a maximum of 10GB, and now they are a minimum of 40GB fe2bdc40-8110-4d09-90db-4efd20c6eb7f -
Xbox one update stage 2 turning off and not starting till I unplug it in and out.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one update stage 2 turning off and not starting till I unplug it in and out.: It updates but turns off and will not restart when I hit the power button. Do I need to wait for the update or should it be wast to turn on like part 1 of update?... -
I'm trying to set up my new xbox x and it's having trouble updating an error code starting...
in XBoX on WindowsI'm trying to set up my new xbox x and it's having trouble updating an error code starting...: I've tried to set up my new xbox x and the same error code keeps popping up. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but the update won't finish or even start. 99dd99da-c8e4-4c56-b743-6169ad20475e -
When I try to start ark ascended it says “Update Needed” you need this update but we can’t...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen I try to start ark ascended it says “Update Needed” you need this update but we can’t...: I’ve tried everything and nothing has worked reset my Xbox kept my games and apps reset the Nat type nothing has worked 451fe335-5e2b-422a-bf54-ed8d44f3cfd2 -
Fallout 4 CD wont start on Xbox One after the next gen update
in XBoX Games and AppsFallout 4 CD wont start on Xbox One after the next gen update: I recently bought a new fallout 4 cd for xbox one with no scratches, Basically it downloads the base game just fine and it starts to run ok, then in asks me to download a new update for fallout 4... -
When are the team going to start working on updates again?
in XboX InsidersWhen are the team going to start working on updates again?: . submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]