New update not showing up, need help.

Discus and support New update not showing up, need help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I joined the update beta around a month ago, and now the new update is not showing up for the new guide. I left the beta and nothing has changed. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Midnight990, Jul 28, 2023.

1. New update not showing up, need help.

I joined the update beta around a month ago, and now the new update is not showing up for the new guide. I left the beta and nothing has changed. I have power cycled and normal restarted my xbox.

submitted by /u/Midnight990
    [link] [comments]

/u/Midnight990, Jul 28, 2023
  2. SGM26 Win User

New update, need help.

The game (at release) was already patched to version 1.1, when you cleared the cache it removed that update along with version 1.2 (the bugged version).

There are work arounds but I can't post them here as it's against the rules (see

this
    thread).
  3. lDarklPassenger Win User

New update, need help.

Disregard, I seemed to have dodged a bullet there. I redownloaded the update and my gamesaves work again.

It would be appreciated if this thread could be deleted, thank you.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can we get Hashtags for our name suffixes?

5. Daft Badger Win User

Need beta help! Money not showing up!?!?

6. FearedNightmare Win User

New Xbox Preview Update Not Showing Up!!!!

if the registration shows as "pending" then the only thing you can do is wait. If you believe this is a bug then you can post about it in the previewforums

forums.xbox.com/.../4582.aspx
Thema:

New update not showing up, need help.

1. New update not showing up, need help. - Similar Threads - update showing need

2. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  3. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  4. Xbox stuck at 58% in updating with 100% verifying and then shows error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck at 58% in updating with 100% verifying and then shows error: title says most of it, basically i powered on my xbox today and it showed me error e100 00000703 80910002 and i need help trying to boot it up, do i need to factory reset? also i couldnt find the...
  5. Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...: I pre ordered MW3 and as of 11/01/2023 it shows I need to pre order and I am no longer able to use my skins in MW2 bc3f464d-414b-4ce9-982e-7da31029043c
  6. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved Update not showing up on PC through Gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Update not showing up on PC through Gamepass.: Playing the game with my girlfriend (She's using her PC and I'm using Xbox) my game updated on my Xbox but nothing shows up for PC. Tried restarting her computer, reinstalling the game, and tried...
  8. Xbox App on PC not Showing games and is checking for updates without every updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on PC not Showing games and is checking for updates without every updating: Hi, I recently tried to download a game then tried to put a second game in the que to be downloaded and after doing so the few games I already had installed and all the ones I was trying to when...
  9. Insider update/setting option not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Insider update/setting option not showing up: Recently I have activated the the xbox update preview as ive read online that i would receive the new HUD of the main screen/other apps. After a few weeks/months i still have not received...
  10. why omega doesn't show updated??

in XboX Insiders
    why omega doesn't show updated??: I've downloaded box insider hub and I've picked omega and have joined it . There's no update console how do i fix this? submitted by /u/feras-99 [link] [comments]