New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in

Discus and support New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Xbox App for windows recently updated and now I cant hear or talk in a party. App had me update to version 2311.1001.7.0 and now i cannot hear my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BentStaple, Nov 29, 2023.

1. BentStaple
    BentStaple Guest

New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in

Xbox App for windows recently updated and now I cant hear or talk in a party. App had me update to version 2311.1001.7.0 and now i cannot hear my friends in a party or talk to them properly. I am able to hear and talk to them but only when I hit WIN-G to open xbox games bar. However when i click off of it they cant be heard or hear me any more which makes it very inconvenient when trying to do anything and talk to them at the same time. I already tried checking the audio settings in the app as well as in my windows settings, I've repaired, restarted, and uninstalled the apps multiped times. I've uninstalled and reinstalled audio drivers. Basically my mic and speakers work on every platform except this one.

:)

BentStaple, Nov 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: