New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570

Discus and support New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried all the things you would think of to get this update to install. Restarting. Unplugging. Switch networks. Hardwiring. Deleting account from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A BalaShark, Jan 27, 2024.

1. A BalaShark
    A BalaShark Guest

I've tried all the things you would think of to get this update to install. Restarting. Unplugging. Switch networks. Hardwiring. Deleting account from console. Resetting keeping games and apps. Offline updating... Everything has failed! I was on the phone with customer support for almost an hour and they went through all the "solutions" even when I told them nothing works or has worked.

The update is not big and I have never had any issues until now.

I no longer have access to the Xbox home screen. I'm currently stuck on the vicious cycle of the Xbox update failing. This is the only screen I can see or access now.

:)

A BalaShark, Jan 27, 2024
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Installation stopped

Hi LegitXrifle..

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with installing games and receiving error code
    0x80070570. Please check out this article built to troubleshoot this error code:

Error 80070570

Please let us know how this goes.
  3. VibroPlex Win User
  4. Tc Dreams Win User

Error code 80070570

5. MrCumbers Win User

Error code 80070570 - xbox profile cant be downloaded

6. Death Speed God Win User

having trouble downloading my profile

Thema:

1. New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570 - Similar Threads - update won't install

2. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  3. Xbox One S won't update, I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S won't update, I need help: I participate in the Xbox insider, there was a system update, when trying to update, the update crashed and corrupted the system. I followed the procedure suggested in Help...
  4. Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?: I can't load the Xbox App for PC. It will launch, try to do an update, then just say sorry something went wrong. with the error code: 0x80070426. b5278f38-e428-4d88-a5fd-95d065a39f4a
  5. Xbox App Won't Update/Launch on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Won't Update/Launch on PC: Went to open my xbox app today and it immediately gives me an error about an update failing, I hit "try again" and it just stays at 0% forever. I also can't sign into game bar, it just gets stuck...
  6. Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?: I just got the Xbox x series, my first game worked like a charm, so I bought 4 more games (discs). I can get them installed but before I can play them from the disc I have to update them but none...
  7. my game was install won't launch after windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game was install won't launch after windows update: hello, I have problem with my game that I have install from steam after launch windows update. Before windows update, i play that game like normal. then after windows update, it can't launch. I...
  8. Fortnite won't update now won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't update now won't install: Hi I tried to update fortnite and it stayed at 0percent all day not even 0.01 checked my Internet and that's all good. So then I unistalled to try to re install and now it comes up with the...
  9. My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.: So i was having a glitch of not being able to update Microsoft Store, so I factory reset my console, first with keeping my games and apps, then, with delete everything but now I can't install...
  10. Xbox series x won't update or install games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't update or install games or apps: Since few days ago my Xbox series x won't update or install any game or apps. It start the download and after few seconds "installazione arrestata"...all of the times. I tryed to restart the...