New update broke my xbox series X.

Discus and support New update broke my xbox series X. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I spoke with 2 xbox support persons, and they both exclaimed to me that it wasn't an isolated issue. That they had both been getting an increasing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by strongBADGUY, Sep 17, 2023.

1. strongBADGUY
    strongBADGUY Guest

I spoke with 2 xbox support persons, and they both exclaimed to me that it wasn't an isolated issue. That they had both been getting an increasing amount of calls/msgs about this same thing that happened to me with the new system update.

they had me power cycle. they had me reset my console. They had me update offline. Nothing has worked. I still keep getting this "Let's Update" screen for a 996mb update. That fails everytime. And puts me in an endless loop. At least before the woman had me reset the console.....i was still able to "skip & continue offline". And reach the home dashboard and get to the settings menu etc. It would just give me the update pop-up again if i connected to the internet. But now because i reset the console i can't even do that. I can't do anything but get to the trouble shoot screen.

One of the xbox support ppl told me i have to bring my console to Best Buy for repair. But what is there to repair. I have a perfectly working Xbox that had zero issue until i got a prompt for this new system update on Sep 13th. I am supposed to pay for the repair myself? What can they even do that i haven't done??

:)

strongBADGUY, Sep 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: