NEW UPDATE 6 WHEELER

Discus and support NEW UPDATE 6 WHEELER in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just in case you were wondering, you can buy a new truck from the military thing from your phone, then buy the truck. good thing is, it can stay in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z4ZonE, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

NEW UPDATE 6 WHEELER

just in case you were wondering, you can buy a new truck from the military thing from your phone, then buy the truck. good thing is, it can stay in your garage.

:)

Z4ZonE, Jun 17, 2014
  2. Logictech G920 Race wheel and pedal w/Forza Horizon 2! NEED a DRIVER?

Looks like I'm unable to use my new Logic G920 race wheel until Microsoft releases a new drive that work !

I have spent endless hrs speaking with Logictech and Microsoft, all problems points back to Microsoft. I Just got finished designing a new race system, race seat / mounting system for the New wheel shifter and pedals but I can't test any Xbox One games
    via Forza 5 though 6. When I plugged it in for the 1st time the One asked to do an update, after the update the wheel then calibrated left, right and then center up but can't be found in controls and accessories, the wheel is not showing up and will not work
    with current driver, I need a update that works. The wheel works great with PC games but my problem is that nobody at Microsoft knows anything, their answer is we don't support 3rd party accessories! but Logictech is telling me that MS has developed a drive
    that works with the chip set thats in the wheel and its up to MS to get an update going. Can someone shed some light on this topic? its very frustrating not to be able to test our system on a Xbox one

Greg,

Jevne Racing

Dauntless 5150, Jun 17, 2014
  3. Thrustmaster TX Wheel - going crazy!!

After playing for an hour or so, my wheel started going nuts and randomly pressing buttons (pause, change view, rewind, hud...). Has anyone experienced that?

I did the firmware update when I first received the wheel a few weeks back. I've only spent maybe 5-6 hours total playing with this wheel, so it seems quite strange...

Any help is welcome!

Thanks

DaBean-8C294437-1EE2-4885-B323-FD3953463598, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Darth Arbys
    Darth Arbys Guest

NEW UPDATE 6 WHEELER

Yeah i've notice we also get the car from wayne's world, the AMC pacer or the gremlin, I'm not sure but I think it's pacer. btw Zone i didn't realize you pm'd me in April which i'm thinking about changing my sig.

Darth Arbys, Jun 17, 2014
  5. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    great, more cars from movies I never seen lol well at least you noticed it. I play on getting that smart car, just don't know what car to sell. would be nice to get another garage with maybe 4 cars to put in, or even 2, because besides that smart car, I
    don't plan to get any of those hippy hipster cars.

Z4ZonE, Jun 17, 2014
  6. Darth Arbys
    Darth Arbys Guest
    Oh btw I forgot to mention you get a vintage pistol & another assault rifle and some dagger.

You also get to rearrange your vehicles in your garage.

I want my heist update NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but like I said we got to wait.

Darth Arbys, Jun 17, 2014
  7. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    bad 2020 thinks the update is coming this month, I say after this update that just happened, we are going to have to wait another month, but heck, I could be wrong

Z4ZonE, Jun 17, 2014
  8. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest

NEW UPDATE 6 WHEELER

Wish I remembered the name well anyway luving the 4 wheeler. Im not sure if there has ever been a more prefect crew car. Yes I heard rumors but since then I heard that Rockstar delayed Heists until late summer/early fall. This DLC is our promised by end
    of spring DLC.

BAD 2020, Jun 17, 2014
  9. Foregotten1
    Foregotten1 Guest
    Meh, more themes and gimmicks. More dull races and chutes..

I dont expect the "H" word to drop until after the XBox 1 drops and then and only then will you have to pay for it, either way..

Foregotten1, Jun 17, 2014
  10. Darth Arbys
    Darth Arbys Guest
    Guys don't give up hope it will happen eventually.

Darth Arbys, Jun 18, 2014
  11. The more you talk about heists not being out, the longer the update is delayed.

Beef McLargeBig, Jun 18, 2014
  12. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    darth, it is nice to see that you still have hope. i know it will eventually happen, even though there is a chance we might have to pay it, my problem is, it never came out after all the times it was promised to come.

Z4ZonE, Jun 18, 2014
  13. Darth Arbys
    Darth Arbys Guest

NEW UPDATE 6 WHEELER

^^Zone I feel ya man it's just like one of my favorite gaming companies going out of bussiness due to a certain "franchise" being sold to another "franchise" but I got a good feeling about rockstar or so I hope, (well if not bust down those doors & demand
    what you want)

Darth Arbys, Jun 18, 2014
  14. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    lol yea that'll show'em lol

man I really wanted to do a long mission too. looks like im still stuck with los santos connections

Z4ZonE, Jun 18, 2014
  15. Foregotten1
    Foregotten1 Guest
    LoL @Darth, your right, its only been 9 months, so whats a few months more lol.

Foregotten1, Jun 18, 2014
Thema:

NEW UPDATE 6 WHEELER