New ufc and Fortnite won’t load

Discus and support New ufc and Fortnite won’t load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has a series x he just got the new ufc but it won’t load, it installs but when loading the game it just buffers and boots him back to the Home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vicki baker1, Nov 8, 2023.

1. vicki baker1
    vicki baker1 Guest

My son has a series x he just got the new ufc but it won’t load, it installs but when loading the game it just buffers and boots him back to the Home Screen.

It dose this with Fortnite also.

We have tried the disc version and the downloaded version and it dose the same with both on ufc.

A game shop I spoke to said it might be something to do with the memory and told us to try an expansion card would this work ?

Anyone else had a similar problem or know how to resolve before we have to buy a new Xbox

Other games work like the new fc 24, football manager work perfect

:)

vicki baker1, Nov 8, 2023
  2. vicki baker1 Win User

Hi thanks for your advice

These things were advised by Microsoft and unfortunately haven’t resolved this issues
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks

Brilliant
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.
    8. Uninstall game > Restart console > Install game.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. Luciiferous Win User

Fortnite won’t load?

Hey Noah,

Sorry you're having issues with this. If you're on console, I would recommend clearing your local saved game data and attempting to re-install the game.

You can do this by;

1. Guide

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.

3. Select Clear local saved games.

4. When your console re-starts, attempt to re-install the game.

If this doesn't work, I would force the console offline and power cycle your console.

1. Guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

3. Select Go offline.

Proceed then to go back and Cancel your game download.

1. My games & apps > See all.

2. Select Manage > Queue.

3. Select the game you want to cancel by highlighting, press the Menu button, and selecting Cancel.

From this step, you can restart your console. Go back to your network settings to Go online, then attempt to re-download the game.

If neither of these solves your issue, I would attempt to restart your internet connection.
  6. Noah Branch Win User

Fortnite won’t load?

Hi, thanks for the info. We have tried all of the above and it still won’t load.
Thema:

1. New ufc and Fortnite won’t load - Similar Threads - ufc Fortnite won’t

2. I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....: I bought a UFC 5 game but it says that it is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S. Kindly advise. b3217a0a-cd15-4ae3-b5d1-522e1e0fbe9e
  3. Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early': I purchased the deluxe edition for Xbox Series S due to the early access, and when I try and launch the game it is telling me I'm 'Too Early'. bc1caa4d-74dc-4115-9f15-f56d3bad5d40
  4. It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...: It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try What do I do 9eb8a165-85d6-4e79-993e-0826c64ea6d2
  5. Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?: I need help changing the cover I want the deluxe cover as I do not like the standard 3e5edac0-d451-4d1d-a430-7b9d2467e62b
  6. It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S: I'm trying to pre-order the new UFC 5 game but it keeps coming up with the not playable on this device message, despite my brother having the exact same console model as myself. Is it still safe...
  7. How do I refund in ufc 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I refund in ufc 4: I am trying to refund But dose not let me 31f27cf4-a32c-4dea-b5f7-74cd8e17a35f
  8. My ufc 4 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ufc 4 wont start: Everytime i try to launch the game, not even 60 seconds after, the game just closes. Every time. This has been happening for 2 days now. Ive power cycled the console, ive reset it. Every other...
  9. I recently downloaded ufc 4 deluxe edition then deleted it and now when i go to re download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently downloaded ufc 4 deluxe edition then deleted it and now when i go to re download...: i downloaded ufc 4 and deleted it as it wasnt working properly and when i go to reinstall it i have to pay for it again 34b83847-8607-48e8-8292-db5c62537261
  10. How do I fix the UFC app on xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the UFC app on xbox one?: The UFC fightpass app on the xbox one doesn't work. You can open the app, pay for a subscription, and login but not a single video works. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled, and completely reset my...