New Tracks on Forza?
Discus and support New Tracks on Forza? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's an auto updtae when you put the game in mate. Do like Road America & free is always good. There's a free Honda car pack on the marketplace as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azrael008uk, Feb 20, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
New Tracks on Forza?
Loading...
-
New Tracks on Forza? - Similar Threads - Tracks Forza
-
Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track
in XboX InsidersXbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would... -
Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue
in XboX InsidersBug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every... -
Xbox Game Pass Rewards (PC) not tracking
in XboX InsidersXbox Game Pass Rewards (PC) not tracking: I've played a few games today, some for 1+ hours from Game Pass but it's not marking Xbox Rewards as having played them today to mark towards the tallies of: Play a Game Pass game Game Pass... -
Track progress on Forza Horizon 4
in XBoX Games and AppsTrack progress on Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I'm playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC with Steam and I was wondering if it's possible to reset every track progress (for all the types like road racing, dirt racing, etc.) but leaving the rest... -
Xbox App (Windows 10) doesn't track my game play time anymore. (Forza Horizon 5)
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox App (Windows 10) doesn't track my game play time anymore. (Forza Horizon 5): I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since premium release (11/5/2021) and Xbox App tracked my play time correctly. But yesterday, it just stopped on 12 days 2 hours and 18 minutes. I'm really... -
Hot Wheels track on Forza Horizon 3
in XBoX Games and AppsHot Wheels track on Forza Horizon 3: I bought the Xbox one with the Forza 3 Hot wheels included. I can't get to the Hot Wheels track. It keeps saying it's due to my parental controls. I've tried to shut them off but don't seem to be... -
New Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike?
in XBoX Games and AppsNew Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike?: Tried the new track the other day but only in the lotus in rival mode to post a time. I think its one of the better tracks as it's fast and short but the corners are really technical. I can see... -
The achievement app tracker on forza 5 dose not track the driver level achievements.
in XBoX Games and AppsThe achievement app tracker on forza 5 dose not track the driver level achievements.: As title said. So basically head up to MS. f8856771-9493-432b-99eb-e578b9c11d38 -
Motorsport Legends Car and Track Pack Code not working. Forza Motorsport 3
in XBoX on ConsolesMotorsport Legends Car and Track Pack Code not working. Forza Motorsport 3: I have a code for Forza Motorsport 3 that is still active but doesn't work. The code is the title as it says. 8cba83a6-12ed-4f2f-bfd6-ee013d39c6c7