New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working

Discus and support New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title says, i'm new to insider. I joined minecraft beta and the features aren't there. Its telling me manage instead of join ( I know that means... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuppaOnYt, Apr 8, 2020.

1. /u/SuppaOnYt
    /u/SuppaOnYt Guest

New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working

As the title says, i'm new to insider. I joined minecraft beta and the features aren't there. Its telling me manage instead of join ( I know that means I joined it and if i want to unroll). If you can help me please do.

submitted by /u/SuppaOnYt
    [link] [comments]

/u/SuppaOnYt, Apr 8, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA

Hi there,

just to be sure. Did you do the following steps in that exact order:

1. Check if there is an update for the Xbox Insiders Hub on PC
    2. Un-enroll from the Minecraft Beta via the Xbox Insiders Hub
    3. Uninstall the beta version for Minecraft
    4. To be sure wait a couple of hours (or a day)
    5. Restart the PC during that wait time.
    6. Try to install Minecraft again via your Library on the store, make sure to select the standard version and not the Beta version, in the situation that multiple versions show up. As alternate option try to install the version from store in case installing
      from library doesn't work.
    Let us know the results
  3. xDRIVERofDOOMx Win User

Minecraft Beta

Hey, I have the solution

Open xbox insider hub app and go to insider content

Click on Minecraft and manage, then opt out of beta

Make sure to download Minecraft again
  4. PhilloFriend Win User

My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

I had this problem before and the one fix was this:

Are anyone of yous using the Xbox Insider Program and if you are, did you install the beta version of minecraft from that? If you did, opt out of the beta and uninstall minecraft, reinstall and it should be fine.
  5. ngocphi Win User

No audio on video streaming sites on updated Xbox Edge app

You aren't forced to update

You do realize it's only in the insiders program right ?

And as part of the insiders program you don't pick and choose os updates as you accepted beta os if you don't want a beta why are you in the program as you signed up to test os updates

The idea of testing a beta us to test you did read that part of the insiders aggreement right ?

The browser isn't meant to replace a desktop

It's a closed.browser you are mistaking it for a computer.

And yes edge is part of the alpha

There are lesser levels which don't get frequent upfates

If you don't want to be first to test things
  6. Spideraak Win User

Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC, Beta

I was recently automatically enrolled in the minecraft bedrock edition beta. I did not even know of the xbox insider app before this and now cannot leave the beta. I already unenrolled on the insider app and it said I was successfully unenrolled.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft and waited over an hour between. With no luck I am still in beta. I then tried to remove it manually in the powershell based on instructions from xbox and that still didn't work. I don't want to be on beta because I
    cannot play with friends who are on ps4 and can't get the beta. I am on PC.
Thema:

1. New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working - Similar Threads - Insider Sure Did

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  6. Xbox disc drive trying to take disc without one inside

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc drive trying to take disc without one inside: My xbox series x disc drive has been trying to take a disc without one in its happens all day and night submitted by /u/BusinessClothes5658 [link] [comments]
  7. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  8. E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account

in XboX Insiders
    E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account: Hello everyone! I was pointed to the sub by a support member. I have a One X Project Scorpio that started displaying errors last night. Right now it’s displaying E102. Power cycling, soft and hard...
  9. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  10. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...