New to Live

Discus and support New to Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, After many years I've just got my Xbox live up and running and want to add some friends to play with. Am currently playing BF3 and Fifa 14 mainly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MyRules50, Jan 3, 2014.

1. MyRules50
    MyRules50 Guest

New to Live

Hi,

After many years I've just got my Xbox live up and running and want to add some friends to play with. Am currently playing BF3 and Fifa 14 mainly but having other games.

I live in the UK and usually play between 8pm and 12pm most nights. Add me if you want -

New to Live :)

:)

MyRules50, Jan 3, 2014
  2. New to Live

Wasn't thinking but...

I associated my hotmail address to a gamertag I created online. But I have an offline profile that has a lot of gamer points and I would now like to associate this one to my email address?

How do I remove the gamertag I created online from my email and add my offline profile?

Or what do I need to do?

BribableBrute7, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    New to Live

Add me. And for those other new people, I suggest a friendly free roam. And maybe posse up and take down hideouts. Also if I am multiplaying in another game, unless I dead and waiting to reswpawn; I will wait to a match is over before replying.

Jasperrdm, Jan 3, 2014
  4. New to Live

Welcome to the Xbox Forums. Enjoy your stay!

PossibleOutcome, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

New to Live