New to Live need friends for minecraft!! (360)

Discus and support New to Live need friends for minecraft!! (360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone iv started playing minecraft within the last two months and im freaking hooked! so i got a live account just to play online......turns out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dup4a98fb8d-ad85-4ff4-80e1-ae85b0ea49c5, Apr 4, 2015.

1. New to Live need friends for minecraft!! (360)

Hey everyone iv started playing minecraft within the last two months and im freaking hooked! so i got a live account just to play online......turns out i need friends....which i dont have!!!!!

If your into building on survival please add me so i can see what all this online stuff is about!!!

no mic yet but will get one if i feel its worth it!

:)

dup4a98fb8d-ad85-4ff4-80e1-ae85b0ea49c5, Apr 4, 2015
  2. Minecraft 360-New friends

I need new minecraft friends for 360 my old ones are playing minecraft PC -.- ... and show no sign of stopping. we made a 360 server but closed when they left. so anyone who wants to play i will add you

HydraphoenixZ, Apr 4, 2015
  3. New Xbox One friends

I just traded in My Xbox 360 for an Xbox One and I need some new friends on it.

Games I Have (What I mostly play)

GTA V

Destiny

NBA Live 15

Minecraft

and

Battlefield:Hardline

If anyone's interested please feel free to add my my gamertag:

DeathEater904, Apr 4, 2015
  4. glitterpillar Win User

New survival world, ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!

Minecraft friends needed add me at Xbox 360
  5. rockanthem23 Win User

Add me

Hi I'm 14 and I'm new to Xbox live as well I play minecraft, rayman etc and I just sent you a friend request, I need friend too to play multiplayer
  6. MakinAWish Win User

Need pro minecraft friends!

I've just gotten a 360 and need some friends to play Minecraft with add me at
  7. SandAgent Win User

Minecraft 360-New friends

I DO!!! I've been in need of minecraft friends...
  8. becca123boo Win User

Looking for xbox one friends close to the age of 8

Hi, my daughter is 9 and is always playing minecraft but is new to the Xbox one and is looking for friends to play with as all her friends have the 360 Gt -
Thema:

New to Live need friends for minecraft!! (360)

1. New to Live need friends for minecraft!! (360) - Similar Threads - Live need friends

2. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  3. Do I need Xbox live to play toy story 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play toy story 3?: I have a physical Xbox 360 toy story 3 game and when I go to play it on my Xbox one it says that I need to sign in to Xbox live or else the game won't save any of the progress I make. P.G I...
  4. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  5. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  6. I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc: so I'm currently trying to play car mechanic simulator and in the main menu when I click enter to load into the game an error pops up saying we couldn't sign you into Xbox live, does anyone else...
  7. Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?: Most of my family has an iOS device to play Minecraft. I am wanting to play Minecraft on my Xbox Series S, and join my family’s iOS Minecraft world. It’s all done on the same Wi-Fi (in the same...
  8. I need to recover my xbox live account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to recover my xbox live account.: I no longer have access to any e-mails or phone numbers associated with the account. I would appreciate a phone call to speak with someone who can verify my identity and recover my Xbox account, i...
  9. We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community: A lot of bad players até comigo from other platforms 05d0c125-04e3-4ccb-af04-0fd19537eeeb
  10. Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?: Hello, I want to play minecraft with a friend but we do not have live gold. My friend and I are both on a Xbox device and want to play together, Is Live gold mandatory?...