New streaming Option that allows gamers to stream directly to YouTube.

Discus and support New streaming Option that allows gamers to stream directly to YouTube. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay, first of all. Ive been had this idea for months, this would be a very beneficial opportunity for us gamers and the xbox company as well. For... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Verified ��, Oct 22, 2020.

1. New streaming Option that allows gamers to stream directly to YouTube.

Okay, first of all. Ive been had this idea for months, this would be a very beneficial opportunity for us gamers and the xbox company as well. For years, ive been on Xbox and dreamed of becoming a professional youtuber. The problem is, we dont have beneficial
    features that allow us to stream on youtube with the press of one button like the play station. This forces us xbox gamers to go out and buy a $1000 pc and some of us arent financially stable. Its Quarantine and youtube is the new biggest thing in 2020 thats
    influencing us gamers to want to stream and upload videos. Im bringing to you guys awareness that this is why so many youtubers are on playstation because they can stream from the video game until they are able to buy a better streaming setup. I love xbox,
    but im just trying to make it a better community because honeslty im tired of hoping and praying for a feature that lets us stream on youtube with the click of one button. Please at least add this feature to the upcoming xbox one x series.

:)

Verified ��, Oct 22, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

just a side note, where are you getting a 1000 dollars for a pc from, thats insane. if your using for just streaming then you don't need to spend that much, you don't even need to spend that much for a gaming pc and still beat the consoles.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Any feedback,ideas suggestions etc. should be left HERE
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

streaming to youtube on xbox

Hi There,

Xbox does not have an app or an option to stream directly to YouTube, it is only possible to stream to Mixer or Twitch. The only way you could stream to YouTube is through a PC with either a Capture card/device or by using the Console companion app to remote
    into your console and stream that app on your PC.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

YouTube Streaming

Hi,

If you Stream only on YouTube ok i can understand the issue... Til now xbox is not able to get the stream directly... Its Mixer or twicht.

There is no ETA about this YouTube option in the near futur… Maybe Xbox "next" ? Who knows ?

But you can Stream on Twitch or Mixer then send your Stream to YouTube , just check that > https://blog.lvlupdojo.com/how-to-stream-to-twitch-youtube-gaming-at-the-same-time-62a2e4013236
    , if obs is lagy, put your stream on youtube after your live is another way too.

Hope it help.

Regards,
  6. SirNelson1 Win User

Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?

You are misunderstanding the issue. You pretty much have to jump through hoops to stream Xbox game play live on YouTube. (Try it yourself see what happens) As far as Twitch audio goes its great with no issues at all. Xbox lacks the ability to stream directly to youtube.

My $200+ headset audio is great for streaming direct to Twitch and or recording voice audio. I'd rather not spend a decent amount on a secondary mic just for youtube streams Especially if I stream for fun and not a source of income. I also don't want to buy a expensive capture card since there's not many capture cards exist that are capable of 4k@120hz pass through. And if I get one that's 1080@120hz pass-through what was the point in getting the series x?

And if the question comes to mind of why would they add that feature? (To stream directly to youtube) Why would Sony? Why would Microsoft have the feature to stream directly Twitch and not youtube? Why wouldnt Microsoft just add the feature to stream directly to youtube? Why wouldnt youtube allow they too? Is there a contract that wouldnt allow them? What's the issue? Why do I need to spend more money to buy a 2nd mic specifically for youtube streaming?

Excepting that is just how it is like being ok with a AAA game lauching with 1 game mode (say 4v4 team death match) no story mode, 1 small map and only 2 things to unlock for a cost of $70.
Thema:

1. New streaming Option that allows gamers to stream directly to YouTube. - Similar Threads - streaming Option allows

2. No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat

in XboX Insiders
    No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat: I joined the Xbox Insider Hub pretty recently, and can't stream games to Discord Channel at all. I am a Discord Nitro subscriber as well, and the option won't come up. I cannot seem to find a fix...
  3. Discord streaming option not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Discord streaming option not showing up: I am on the delta ring and the option for discord streaming isnt there but in the discord section says “talk and stream”, does anyone know how to fix this? I have already reset a couple times too...
  4. Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...: I play on PC with friends that play on xbox and i talk to them using the party system from the Xbox game bar. Some of them stream and said that i need to allow my audio to be included so they can...
  5. Enable LAN streaming option on Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Enable LAN streaming option on Xbox App: I would like to propose an idea. As a xbox console companion has stopped working for streaming on the lan. Why not enable the option to connect to the PC through the local network in the xbox app...
  6. PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch,...: Twitch does not give you an option to choose a server neither the option to add a relay server, when I use the Xbox app via OBS I stream 1080p 60fps NO PROBLEM, but if I go any higher than 720p...
  7. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...
  8. Friends are not given option to include their party audio on my Twitch Stream

in XboX Insiders
    Friends are not given option to include their party audio on my Twitch Stream: I have been trying for months to resolve this issue. I've messed with my settings, asked me friends to mess with their's; I just don't know if what I'm telling them is correct because there's so...
  9. No option for party members to include audio in Twitch stream.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option for party members to include audio in Twitch stream.: Firstly RIP MIXER that platform was amazing and worked without an issue for me during the entire lifespan and was simply a far superior product for creator's, viewers and Community in general....
  10. Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?: Why is there no option to remove the stream bar? I dont need it there as I have my stream manager up and it becomes very distracting because I feel the need to look at it. Is there any thing I can...