New store version on xbox one question

Discus and support New store version on xbox one question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since new update to the xbox store I cant seem to find where to click for see all games like they had on there before the facelift. I would click... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hilltop678, Oct 3, 2020.

1. hilltop678
    hilltop678 Guest

Ever since new update to the xbox store I cant seem to find where to click for see all games like they had on there before the facelift. I would click either see all games or just all games and I could scroll from newest all the down to launch titles and
    everything in between. Also in filters under capabilities I would click xbox play anywhere games and it would show me like 15-20 and none of them were any gears, forza and a boat load of others. Am I overlooking something simple or it just dont exist anymore?
    Ty

:)

hilltop678, Oct 3, 2020
  2. TinyTheTank89 Win User

Still having problems with my black ops 3 disc

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems. I know this is probably a silly question, but the disc in question is an Xbox One disc correct? As xEgoChaserx stated above the Xbox 360 version of the game is not compatiable with the Xbox One systerm.
    If it is and Hard Resetting doesn't help then I would suggest taking back the disc to the store you bought it from and try exchanging it for a new copy. Hope this helps.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s

Hello Tameaka.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Great question, in the store you will find three versions of Hogwarts Legacy, one for Xbox One, another for Series S/X, and the Deluxe version, the Xbox one version you can play on any console in the Xbox One family, the Series S/ X only works on new generation consoles, and the Deluxe version comes with both Hogwarts for Xbox and Hogwarts for Series S/X game versions and exclusive content. Be very careful when making your purchase not to buy the Series S/X version of the game, this version is only compatible with the latest generation consoles. The version of the game Hogwarts for Xbox One can be played on Series S and Series X consoles, but you won't have the same graphics as the exclusive version for Series S and Series X consoles. If you have any questions, please contact me again and I'll be here to explain any other questions.
  4. ImAice Win User

Minecraft bedrock on Xbox one

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question. Sadly, the bedrock version is no longer available on the Microsoft store and the only version you can get for Xbox is this one https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf... which is the Xbox One version or the Minecraft for Windows 10.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Cant find gta 5

Hello Lunaticboy! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

As far as I am aware the only version on the MS store\Xbox Game store are for Xbox One and Series S/X.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

X Box One S games, downloadable or cartridge/disc

Yes you can buy digital versions of Xbox games in the Xbox store. There is even a new version of Xbox One S that is all digital, no disc tray, if that's your thing.
Thema:

1. New store version on xbox one question - Similar Threads - store version question

2. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  3. low fps on roblox microsoft store version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low fps on roblox microsoft store version: hi does someone know why everytime i look at lights in roblox from the microsoft store version my fps drops. if you do please say it because it just looks TERRIBLE. thank you...
  4. bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...: bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I realised I bought the wrong one, now Microsoft have denied my refund request, any help?...
  5. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  6. I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox: HI, when i try to play roblox on micorosft store when i try to use vc it doesnt work, the feature is enabled but when i enter a game it doesnt work. what do i do?...
  7. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  8. Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.: The microsoft store client of roblox thinks im on mobile, i do have the actual roblox client installed, but im trying to find a fix for this. My roblox game is up to date....
  9. Bought the regular version of Diablo 4 this morning and the store says it can't find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the regular version of Diablo 4 this morning and the store says it can't find it.: I bought Diablo 4 the regular version this morning 6/6/23 and it can't "find" my game. I spoke to someone via chat and they said I have the license for it but for whatever reason it cna't be found...
  10. No vc in store version of roblox

in XBoX Accessibility
    No vc in store version of roblox: ever since ive switch from the web version to the version thats in the microsoft store ive lost access to voicechat, Voicechat still works when i join on mobile just wont work with the microsoft...