New series X console, can't access Full Library

Discus and support New series X console, can't access Full Library in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Just bought a new series X console today (halo edition). I'm able to sign in on gamertag/Live account. When I go to Games/full library, it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aaron mmedina, Jan 5, 2022.

1. New series X console, can't access Full Library

Hello,

Just bought a new series X console today (halo edition). I'm able to sign in on gamertag/Live account. When I go to Games/full library, it's the spinning wheel and does not load any games from my other series X or One. As if the games aren't there. Will not even load included Halo Infinite that came pre-installed. Please help.

:)

aaron mmedina, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Aaron, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that currently there is an Xbox Service Alert that Microsoft is aware of and already working on to get fixed.

Here's the update from them: "We are aware that some users may be having issues with launching titles and completing purchases. Our engineers are on it! Please check here and on the status page for updates, http://xbox.com/status";.
  3. dempup Win User

Backward compatible, What old game(s) would you like to see?

SO many great games and would love to have full access to the complete xbox library. Hopefully the Series X's backwards compatibility is going to support as many as possible.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Halo Infinite transfer

No no, please download it from the store or from your full library directly on your Series console.
  5. MitchCr4ft NM3 Win User

Xbox Series X dashboard issue

I have had this same issue especially with the Gamepass library. What use is having all those games i am meant to be able to play if i can't access them to download in the first place.

The Dashboard was perfect when the Series X was launched, all menus worked and i liked the community tab.

Now it feels dull and like i say i can't access the Game Pass library, it just loads a black screen!

Please get this sorted!
  6. annix Win User

Xbox Series X

As already made clear in the thread, the Xbox Series X is the next gen Xbox, but Microsoft is now viewing Xbox as a family of products, of which the series X is now a member. There will be games which are only compatible with the next gen series, but I
    expect that your full back library will move forward with you.
Thema:

1. New series X console, can't access Full Library - Similar Threads - series console can't

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  5. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  6. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  7. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  8. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  9. Series S console and I can't download starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S console and I can't download starfield: All it gives me options for is to either play on cloud Xbox game pass or purchase as a gift 6d639502-dada-40ba-9049-b8bb3db0c4f3
  10. Can't sign in to XBL on Series X 360 games or 360 Console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to XBL on Series X 360 games or 360 Console: When trying to sign in to XBL on Xbox 360 I get auto signed out. I then deleted my profile and when trying to re-download it says "Sorry there's a problem with the credentials you're using to sign...