New Safety Feature - Sounds great but you need to change capture settings in 1080p or lower...

Discus and support New Safety Feature - Sounds great but you need to change capture settings in 1080p or lower... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So the new chat reporting feature is brilliant and hopefully will work against a lot of toxicity in some games, however the downside is we need capture... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DARQSMOAK, Jul 25, 2023.

1. /u/DARQSMOAK
    /u/DARQSMOAK Guest

New Safety Feature - Sounds great but you need to change capture settings in 1080p or lower...

So the new chat reporting feature is brilliant and hopefully will work against a lot of toxicity in some games, however the downside is we need capture settings to be on 1080p or lower to use it.

If you dont because you enjoy capturing gaming moments in 4K then you will get a message on screen that states you need to change, which is not very good at all. Why on earth would you think that is a good idea, by the time you've done all that then the 60secs clip you wanted to report has passed and is now more than 60secs ago.

Surely the best way for this to work effectively for all users would be to have it record a clip as usual but then when it's uploaded it is then converted to 1080p or lower, it's only the audio needed anyway.

submitted by /u/DARQSMOAK
    [link] [comments]

/u/DARQSMOAK, Jul 25, 2023
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Original Xbox one console trouble with recording clips

If turning the console off and unplugging it for 30 seconds doesn't help (clears cache) please do the following:

Lowering the quality of the Xbox Game DVR recordings:

1. Settings

2. Preferences

3. Broadcast & Capture

4. Game Clip Resolution

5. Lower it one setting. For example, if you're at 1080p please change it to 720p. You could also lower the recording duration if it's longer than 30 seconds.
  3. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Xbox one capture dvr

Try changing your capture setting, you can capture up to 5 minutes of 720p video or 2 minutes of 1080p video.
  4. maxen Win User

xbox One - Change your settings to allow purchases.

5. Papesta Win User

My Xbox game clips are lagging

Graphics now set to 1080p and capturing at 1080p and it works fine. BUT why have the option to run 1440p if you cant use it. Yet another flop. MICROSOFT make xbox great again. Bring a streaming system
  6. gds1972 Win User

Question on 1080p and console settings

Hi

If the television supports a 1080P signal then just set the console up to this resolution and enjoy playing the games there is no need to change the console to lower resolutions when playing some games.
Thema:

1. New Safety Feature - Sounds great but you need to change capture settings in 1080p or lower... - Similar Threads - Safety Feature Sounds

2. my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...: The electricity went out and now the console will not connect. I have hardwired it , I have reset wifi, I have factory reset it, I even lowered my safety band and it allows me to set everything up...
  3. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  6. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  7. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  8. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  9. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  10. How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?: I have the Microsoft Family Safety app installed on my family's phones. Everyone is logged in under their accounts. however, whenever I pull up the app on my phone, it can never find anyone's...