New Public Team

Discus and support New Public Team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys Looking for some players that I can just play with online because i hate playing by myself ATM tbh Might make a clan out of it but if you want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThePublicGamer, Jan 5, 2014.

1. New Public Team

Hi Guys Looking for some players that I can just play with online because i hate playing by myself ATM tbh Might make a clan out of it but if you want too just play some game now and then just add me up on xbox 360 ill be on fifa 14 or ghost. don't matter
    who u are and how good u are just add me up please and ill start playing with u guys I just need as many people as I can too play with at all time of the day im on 24/7 guy if your the same or need a team to play with because of crap public people add me up
    please Thanks Guys

:)

ThePublicGamer, Jan 5, 2014
  2. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    Aaron Greenberg regarding the future of first party titles

Hopefully they will properly manage those studios and share the responsibilities in public if the team is struggling to deliver.

=== God is great. Tapatalk is ok. People are crazy. ===

magicalclick, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Is there a problem with everyone's mic??

Are public lobbies really that competetive? I mean I have played thousands of public lobby games and I have had some great matches and no one on the team said one word the whole game to each other and we smashed the other team.

UneasyJmitchell, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

New Public Team