New Player ISO friends :)

Discus and support New Player ISO friends :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! Just got xbox one, so still pretty new here. Since all my friends have 360's still, I'm looking for new ones to play with and to learn more from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToveStarr, Feb 16, 2015.

1. ToveStarr
    ToveStarr Guest

Hey!

Just got xbox one, so still pretty new here. Since all my friends have 360's still, I'm looking for new ones to play with and to learn more from in this game.

GT is I have a lvl 14 Hunter right now.

I'm on pretty much anywhere between 10a-7p EST, M-F.

Thanks! New Player ISO friends :) :D

:)

ToveStarr, Feb 16, 2015
  2. Husker308
    Husker308 Guest
    looking for people to play with me online

ISO people to play NM on master 3 or higher

Husker308, Feb 16, 2015
  3. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    What are you using HDMI in for?

The software I use rips and writes .iso really well. Allows me to write on a disc and throw it in a conventional player with ease. I can also easily mount an .iso on my computers.

Burnin TODI, Feb 16, 2015
  4. New Player ISO friends :)

What country are you from?

SoppiestAphid32, Feb 16, 2015
  5. UK, sorry, good hunting though. New Player ISO friends :) ;)

SoppiestAphid32, Nov 1, 2018
  6. SoppiestAphid32 Win User

What country are you from?
  7. SoppiestAphid32 Win User

UK, sorry, good hunting though. ;)
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

ISO players that try and win

@Zombie--Thats how I play, same class, DMRs, Spawn Beacon in the hot spot. If we squad up, Ill switch to motion sensors and with my squad perk, I can carry 5 of them to SPAM around.
  9. Husker308 Win User

Alright I sent and accepted friend request hopefully we can get a full squad and win every game we play :)
  10. Rich Cashster Win User

Division ranking thing? Nope
Thema:

1. New Player ISO friends :) - Similar Threads - Player ISO friends

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  7. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  8. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  9. 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 player: I set up the second controller ok with another account I had for grandson but we can not get it to work for 2 player games everytime it asks I press the check box and then my second account but it...
  10. Iso Xbox one bf4 player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iso Xbox one bf4 player: I want to get a squad together who play to win and get some sweet recordings.. I'm on call this weekend so I will be playing a lot I'm 25 us west and ill play just about anything as long as we are...