New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...

Discus and support New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 step verification on, lost recovery code, have been locked out of account, no longer have same phone number, cannot reset password. I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sergey Rowat, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Sergey Rowat
    Sergey Rowat Guest

New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...

I have 2 step verification on, lost recovery code, have been locked out of account, no longer have same phone number, cannot reset password. I have not had any help from Microsoft at all. Please I need help. Everything Ive ever bought from Xbox is downloaded content I can no longer access because of this. Who can provide real help with this?

:)

Sergey Rowat, Sep 17, 2023
  2. onyxishere Win User

Security nonsense

Sorry to hear it. It sounds as though you have Two-Step Verification turned on. Try the steps at the link below.

support.xbox.com/.../turn-off-two-step-verification

If that doesn't help you may need to contact phone support if you're locked out of your account. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
  3. 19c3ac5a-6e71-4eb0-b Win User

This Email Address or Password is incorrect

Yes. I have 2 step verification.

These are my proofs:

Two-step verification

Your account is protected by two-step verification.

Turn off two-step verification

Phone number(s):

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Alternative email address:

xxxxxx@xxxxxxx (I have one)

Authenticator app:

You've set up an authenticator app to get security codes.

App passwords:

I've got an app password creator set up on my phone, which is connected to my microsoft and google accounts.

Trusted devices:

I've set up my trusted devices (1 Phone, 1 PC, 1 Tablet)

Security question:

Yes
  4. Orion5105 Win User

Locked out of account.

Lavinia,

Recover your account

What Microsoft account are you trying to get back into?

Email, phone, or Skype name

Note: If you've turned on two-step verification, you can't recover your account this way.

^

Please see above. Says note: if you have turned on two step verification you cannot recover this way. I sent information to you that verify my account. You blocked it out.
  5. Patrick hogan3 Win User

New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on and lost recovery code. No help at all from microsoft, Who or where can I get real help?

just curious if, by chance you had the Microsoft Authentication app prior to being locked out of your account? if so it may be worth a shot to try that route, otherwise, another option (can only speak as to regards of if you owned an android phone before losing access to your ms account) you could try going to your google account management, and see if your credentials were saved in the 'security-saved passwords' section, again, not a fool proof possibility, but its a possibility non the less, and I'm curious, if you have 2-step authentication enabled, wouldn't you also have a recovery alternate email address of file that could aid you to regaining access to your ms account? again, just a thought. good luck, hope these suggestions help you at least get pointed in the direction that leads to your re accessing your ms account.
  6. CarTzy Win User

New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on and lost recovery code. No help at all from microsoft, Who or where can I get real help?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on... - Similar Threads - phone carrier locked

2. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  3. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  4. Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone

in XboX Insiders
    Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone: Just today my Xbox app, wouldn't load. I tried restarting my phone and when that didn't work I reinstalled the app and now it won't load past the sign in option. When I went to the Xbox support...
  5. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  6. I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...: Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have...
  7. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  8. Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.

in XboX Insiders
    Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.: I can't see why it was removed because I am on the cell phone that does not display the entire reason only a very tiny tiny snippet of a few words. I don't even remember what I posted or when at...
  9. Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay): Do not give your phone number to anyone who asks if your phone carrier is sprint or verizon. The scammer will send a text to your phone and use your phone bill to buy anything on the xbox store. I...
  10. Billing to cell phone carrier.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing to cell phone carrier.: First off. I just found out i was banned from the commuity forums and i dont remember why. I read old forum post from 2015 that it is ok to create a new forum account to get help and chat with...