New pc for a friend and sea of thieves not possible to re-instal it

Discus and support New pc for a friend and sea of thieves not possible to re-instal it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend just made a new pc and we wanted to play sea of thieves on is new computer but he can not instal it and that pretty strange we try evering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oriimura, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Oriimura
    Oriimura Guest

My friend just made a new pc and we wanted to play sea of thieves on is new computer but he can not instal it and that pretty strange we try evering thing contact the support find the key but in he historical of the buy nothing appear we really need help
    we want to play it but the windows stores block us he doesn't want to buy it one more time

:)

Oriimura, Apr 22, 2018
  2. Trueon
    Trueon Guest
    Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page on PC?

A friend of mine is going to gift me Sea of Thieves for my B-Day. This is the first time either of us have used the Microsoft Store. I was trying to find a way for him to gift me the game, and I searched many different places to find anyway of doing so.
    In the end, I noticed that you can redeem a code on the Sea of Thieves store page, but the only codes that I found were ones for the Xbox. So, I was wondering if it was possible to buy that code and input into the PC store page and have the game be played
    on PC

Trueon, Apr 22, 2018
  3. Xbox game pass - possible to play "play anywhere" games on PC?

Hi,

I was thinking about getting sea of thieves and play it on PC. Now Im just thinking about getting Game Pass 'coz it will get the sea of thieves with 9,90 for a month and if sea of thieves will be play everywhere version... that jolly roger then.

Does it work like that? The knowledgebase didnt give any straight answers.

EbolaCola FIN, Apr 22, 2018
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Make sure you are logged into the W10 App Store with the same user used to make the purchase of the game. Then you will be asked to install it on a PC. The only thing to do is check the actual
    purchase on the account to verify the purchase charge.

DominumStige, Apr 23, 2018
  5. this could also be because you have changed the hardware in the pc so I believe this changes your win10 key. im not 100% but when I was doing preview builds on windows 10 I upgraded my graphics card and it caused me a migraine. try
    contacting Microsoft about windows 10

StephenCasemore, Nov 2, 2018
  6. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Make sure you are logged into the W10 App Store with the same user used to make the purchase of the game. Then you will be asked to install it on a PC. The only thing to do is check the actual
    purchase on the account to verify the purchase charge.
  7. StephenCasemore Win User

this could also be because you have changed the hardware in the pc so I believe this changes your win10 key. im not 100% but when I was doing preview builds on windows 10 I upgraded my graphics card and it caused me a migraine. try
    contacting Microsoft about windows 10
  8. menda54 Win User

microsoft games crashing

Im playing on windows 10 pc and i tried to reinstall sea of thieves one time but it didnt work. Today I played sea of ​​thieves myself and nothing happened to me, immediately when a friend joined me, it crashed.
  9. Smecta430 Win User

Impossible de communiquer en vocale avec mes amis Xbox One , Application Compagnon de la compagnie Xbox [Can't communicate in voice with my Xbox One friends, Xbox Companion App]

Bonjour,

Non je joue sur pc avec des jeux crossplateform telle que Sea Of thieve, mes amis eux sont sur Xbox One

[Translation-Hello

No I play on pc with crossplateform games such as Sea Of thieve, my friends them are on Xbox One]
  10. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Refunded game when I did not refund

Thema:

1. New pc for a friend and sea of thieves not possible to re-instal it - Similar Threads - friend sea thieves

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?: How to play with Xbox friends?? I'm having an issue playing SOT on steam deck and trying to join an Xbox friend. After wasting a bunch of time trying to get the invite to work in game, I tried...
  8. I can't join a friend who is on Xbox in Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join a friend who is on Xbox in Sea of Thieves: I wan't to play with my friend, but I can't. He can send me an invite, but if I accept it, nothing happens. I can't send him an invite. He only has a Xbox konto, while I have Xbox and Steam. I...
  9. a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store: hey, a friend of mine bought me a game called sea of thieves anneverserary edition, ive played it for some time, but for some reason the microsoft store claims ive never owned the game, although i...
  10. Can I play Sea of Thieves on my Xbox with my friend who plays on Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play Sea of Thieves on my Xbox with my friend who plays on Steam?: I play Sea of Thieves on my Xbox, and my friend is going to get it on Steam. If we are to join the same crew, does he need to use his Xbox account in the game, or do you use your Steam account...