New OOB - blank screen after green Xbox One logo

Discus and support New OOB - blank screen after green Xbox One logo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is a brand new Xbox One, just out of the box this morning. The console is connected to the television (HDMI), connected to the router (ethernet),... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpicyHyperion80, Dec 25, 2015.

1. New OOB - blank screen after green Xbox One logo

This is a brand new Xbox One, just out of the box this morning.

The console is connected to the television (HDMI), connected to the router (ethernet), connected to power and there are batteries in the controllers. The console powers on, we see the green Xbox One screen and then the screen goes blank. We have never seen
    anything else on the screen. There is no error message.

There is no disc in the console.

I have tried holding the power button for 10 seconds.

I have tried turning it on by holding the power button and the eject button.

I have tried unplugging the console.

I have tried waiting for 20 minutes with the console turned on.

I have tried a different HDMI cable and different HDMI port.

:)

SpicyHyperion80, Dec 25, 2015
  2. SHANTTTV
    SHANTTTV Guest
    xbox one doesnt start

All I get when I start the Xbox one is blank screen the green with logo and nothing after that.

SHANTTTV, Dec 25, 2015
  3. ajik888
    ajik888 Guest
    Blank screen when I turn xbox on

anyone have any trouble with turn on xbox then green screen with the logo. After that the screen goes blank and can't do anything with it. Have sent it back to get repaired .how long does this take?

ajik888, Dec 25, 2015
  4. zMufa Win User

xbox one s console problem

My xbox one s goes to green screen on start up and is slow, sometimes it will go to the home screen, but will not let me do anything else (games, apps,etc.). I have tried a soft reset and hard reset but it just goes blank then sometimes back to
    the green screen! Is my console done for? Please help!!
    Hello, Does it stay at the green screen with the xbox logo on it or just a blank green screen?
  5. AW Jadesniper Win User

anyone get a working console..

now I keep getting stuck on green logo screen after one whole day of playing.......
  6. MachaMan-845197E2-54 Win User

Stuck on green logo screen

Screens not blank. Stuck on first green Xbox One screen
  7. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Blank Screen after the Xbox logo

8. Educated Stunna Win User

My xbox is stuck on the applying update page.

Same problem..stuck at 75% of applying update even by using USB Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool. What's worst is that I can't even play any games b/c after force restarting I either get a blank black screen or frozen green screen with XBONE logo.

Ugh, should have never updated!!!!!
Thema:

New OOB - blank screen after green Xbox One logo

1. New OOB - blank screen after green Xbox One logo - Similar Threads - OOB blank screen

2. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  3. Xbox One X with blank screen on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X with blank screen on start up: 3 days ago after absolutely no issues, my son started up his xbox one and got a blank screen. We changed out the HDMI cable but nothing happened. We tried all 3 HDMI ports on the tv. We then...
  4. xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen: Hi I activated dev mode on my xbox one s but it started turning on and off on its own giving me only a black screen. What can I do to get out of this loop? And why doesn't dev mode activate?...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming): Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is that if I'm using a VPN it can load the game...
  7. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  8. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  9. Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank: My friends list is currently showing no friends online for the last couple of builds , I have raised a problem and completely reset the Xbox series x but still see the issue. Is anyone else seeing...
  10. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...: help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384