New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

Discus and support New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ispilante Zsabandi, Mar 9, 2024.

1. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday morning, I try to start it up, and get the "no signal" message on screen. Here's what's weird:

1. The Xbox Series X still works on other TVs, but not on the Hitachi TV anymore.

2. Other devices (e.g., Chromecast, Roku) work on the same HDMI ports on the Hitachi TV that the Xbox Series X no longer work on.

3. I did factory resets of both the Xbox Series X and the Hitachi TV, but neither fixed the problem.

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

:)

Ispilante Zsabandi, Mar 9, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Ispilante! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your console.

To clarify:

- The TV your console does work on, is it the same as the Hitachi TV in terms of resolution?

- (if applicable) Have you already tried disabling special viewing modes on your Hitachi TV such as HDR, Dolby Vision, and Game Mode? I'm not particularly sure if those would be automatically disabled by a factory reset on this TV.

- Are you using the same HDMI cable to try your console on this and other TVs?

- May I ask what's your console's resolution, refresh rate, and display override set to? You can see this at Settings > General > TV & display options. The display override should be under "video fidelity and overscan".

Thank you, I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. JediTonks Win User

YouView box with xbox one. Green tint to tv.

I have the same issue, Talktalk Huawei YouView box with Denon amp and Hitachi flatscreen TV. Games and Blu-ray look fine, but the TV signal from set-top box is heavily green tinged.
  4. JohnF1895 Win User

Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

Update number 1, with a little more detail and the first failed solution attempt.

Hardware: Xbox series x, purchased brand new from retailer May 2023. LG television, 55 inch class 4k oled. Model OLED55C2PUA purchased new May 2023.

My issues include: Xbox powers up at 640 resolution on TV, x ox powers up and tv doesn't receive a signal from it, despite the TV activating when Xbox it turned on, signal drops out mid game with snow on screen like old school tv no channel snow, and when exiting a game to go back to the Xbox dashboard it loses signal. Unplugging and plugging back in the HDMI cable fixed the issue. Multiple cables and all HDMI ports were tried. Same conditions.

Attempt to fix 1: went with the optical HDMI cable mentioned earlier in this thread. This did not correct the disconnection/no signal issue. Therefore I can not recommend that as a solution.

HDMI repeater was suggested by another poster, that arrives today and will be trying that beginning tonight. The optical HDMI cable is not compatible with the repeater so I will be using top of the line HDMI cables. I will report back on the results.

For what it's worth, my series S has no problems connecting to the TV properly and does not lose signal.
  5. SpAzZ H Win User

Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

I have the Xbox series S/X. When I turn on my xbox it turns on as usual without any problems but when I switch to HDMI 1 or 2 on my TV it says "no signal" or "make sure connected device is turned on" when it is. And no nothing else is connected to the xbox.
  6. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Xgd3 sucks

You have problem?

Hitachi drive no good

Buy new xbox

Yes
Thema:

1. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV - Similar Threads - signal problem Series

2. No signal problem that I can't solve.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No signal problem that I can't solve.: I was playing Xbox series s with different screens but now I tried to play with the old screen I used to play with but No signal screen shows infront of me I thought that was a compatibility...
  3. no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem: so i put in another harddrive did the osu and all that, worked just fine, but the next time i started the console i have thw same problem, wont even let me start it in the troubleshoot mode....
  4. Xbox One signal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One signal problem: So last night I went to turn my Xbox on. As it was signing in i accidentally back out. So i just go to sign in like normally, but then it started to take longer than usual. After about a minute or...
  5. No signal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal problem: I have tried booting my xbox on a different resolution however all the methods I have tried do not work there is just a blue screen saying ‘no signal’ b9078a4f-0dfa-431e-b8b1-d9d6d3bba632
  6. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday morning, I try to start it up, and get the "no signal"...
  7. How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?: Before I get anyone asking, YES I tried every method provided by Microsoft, and all of the ones I could find on YouTube and none of them have even remotely worked. My Xbox One is the standard...
  8. No signal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal problem: Hi guys my Xbox one s not displaying video content i have tried to check the hdmi and remove ,change ,switch holding the power button fo r ten seconds but still no signal on my tv while my...
  9. xbox one s HDMI no signal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s HDMI no signal problem: I have a problem with my xbox one s console. The HDMI wont pick up and i have tried three different HMDI cables can you please help me with this ff34e012-7b34-4db0-9c56-88830c15404c
  10. Xbox One X No Signal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X No Signal problem: Hey everyone, I've been having some issues with my Xbox One X ever since I received it back at launch. If I don't use my console for a few hours, 6 to 8 it seems, then my TV will say that there...