New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

Discus and support New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ethan congrave, Jan 7, 2024.

1. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game

:)

ethan congrave, Jan 7, 2024
  2. AttackSloth32 Win User

What kind of message are you seeing? Some kind of error code? Or is it just not recognizing the disk at all?

If your game isn't fully downloaded to your console or updated, it might be a problem.
  3. VickiDe Win User

none of my games working

It sucks. Even a disc game I have won’t load.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Disc read error! Call of Duty MW3

Hey there Wife! I understand you're having some trouble playing MW3 on your console. First thing I'd like to test is to have you try this disc on another console to see if it has the same issue there. If it doesn't work there as well, I would suggest replacing
    the disc and trying again.

Also, if you can borrow another copy of MW3, try that on your console. If this has the same issue on your console, there may be an issue with the update you downloaded. Look under MW3 in the Storage > Games section, delete the title update there, and then clear
    your system cache. Try loading up the game again and see what happens. Let me know, thanks!
  5. Yscariot Win User

MW3 isn't reading original disc maps from HDD/ Not reading from HDD at all?

The HDD will save your game to help decrease load and wait times, however your disc will still run occasionally throughout game play due to security reasons.

I had the same issue when I let my cousin borrow my MW3 game, it stopped reading despite having the game loading unto the HDD. Having the game loaded unto your HDD simply optimizes gameplay for the above reason I gave you. Unfortunately, unless you downloaded
    the Game on Demand, or buy a new game disc your problem will go unresolved.

Other than that... hope to see you back on MW3. Happy gaming.
  6. Xmg x Oreo Win User

MW3 Unreadable disc

There has been a lot of complaints about the MW3 disc issues and u just have to reset your console. But i recommend you take it down to your local gaming store and see whats wrong with it. I my self had this problem, so i took it to Game Stop (local gaming
    store) and they took it back and gave me a new one. Hope i helped
Thema:

1. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ? - Similar Threads - mw3 disc won’t

2. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  3. I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...: I got call of duty mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 3efffc76-0357-4ad4-a04f-7046c8f2d461
  4. I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...: I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it comes with soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 28a96082-401d-493f-8bf2-ff5db51a2ac3
  5. Xbox one wont read MW3 disc cross gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one wont read MW3 disc cross gen: Just got mw3 cross gen edition for xbox one. When I put the disc in it dosent even show up on the home screen! I've got enough storage. I've already got warzone 2 downloaded as it is free could...
  6. New MW3 disc not reading/launching on my xbox one (cross gen edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New MW3 disc not reading/launching on my xbox one (cross gen edition): Just purchased MW3 game today (cross gen edition) the game will not read/launch on my xbox one, disc almost sounds like it's grinding when put into xbox but no marks all other games seem to...
  7. I bought the disc for mw3 and the first one and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the disc for mw3 and the first one and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again: I bought the disc for mw3 and modern warfare and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again 37ef9160-de96-45cb-804a-ac0ce185d514
  8. how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3: I can't play mw3 zombies because it says disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3 975e77ce-03cc-4388-8a53-577b3e96840d
  9. how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3: how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3 896960ad-e9ef-4387-8f5d-39ddd8158e82
  10. Why won’t my mw3 360 disc work with Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw3 360 disc work with Xbox one?: Hi, so I recently bought cod mw3 On a Xbox 360 disc but when I brought it home I put it in my Xbox one and it wouldn’t download/launch I tried cleaning it, restarting my Xbox I even went back to...