New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

Discus and support New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So apparently there's another mtn dew promo going on where it only takes 350 cap codes to get a series x. I won last year's custom series x and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Equivalent-Ad-135, Mar 26, 2024.

1. New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

So apparently there's another mtn dew promo going on where it only takes 350 cap codes to get a series x. I won last year's custom series x and probably average 3 a day and have several coworkers helping me lol. I'll have another from this promo I'm sure in not time! New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x :) GL to everyone else out there I love mtn dew and xbox!!!

submitted by /u/Equivalent-Ad-135
    [link] [comments]

/u/Equivalent-Ad-135, Mar 26, 2024
  2. Coraanu Win User

Rank Up XP Combat Card Exchange

Have:

MW3 MAPS

MW3 CHARS

MTN DEW MAPS

MTN DEW WEAP

MW3 WEAP

DORITOS PERKS

DORITOS STRIKE

MW3 PERKS

MTN DEW STRIKE

DORITOS WEAP

Want:

DORITOS MAPS

DORITOS CHARS

MW3 STRIKE

MTN DEW CHARS

www.rankupxp.com/.../1043912569663
  3. A Livid Penguin Win User

Double XP

[quote user="x NeverEnding"]

Really? Just Mtn Dew?

[/quote]

Yup. That's where all my codes have come from.
  4. MrWhite360 Win User

Rank Up XP Combat Card Exchange

www.rankupxp.com/.../1050175760488

Available for trade. Cards I need.

MTN DEW MAPS DORITOS MAPS

DORITOS PERKS MTN DEW PERKS

DORITOS STRIKE MTN DEW STRIKE

DORITOS WEAP

MW3 STRIKE

MW3 PERKS

MW3 MAPS

MW3 CHARS
  5. IGhostI v1 Win User

XBOX COVERED IN SCRATCHES

Did you buy this from a retailer or on eBay? Not sure in your case but some people on eBay whom also received an Xbox One early through the Mtn Dew promotion might have caused the wear and tear. Just a guess.
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Mountain Dew & Halo 4 UK Offer

i havent seen the mtn dew anywhere
Thema:

New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

1. New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x - Similar Threads - mtn dew promotion

2. MTN mobile billing gone

in XBoX on Windows
    MTN mobile billing gone: my mobile billling is gone i live in south africa and i use mtn for my payment method but its not there this problem is in the microsot store e836374d-ef6b-44a4-98e7-2a4cb1df74d4
  3. I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do: I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do 3cc349cd-868a-483d-a6e7-aa8f750dae4e
  4. Mountain Dew Gaming Promotion

in XBoX on Windows
    Mountain Dew Gaming Promotion: I bought 2 bottles of the mountain dew code red with the halo/doom promotion but neither had a code in the cap. Does that product only advertise or should it have been there?...
  5. Hi. I just redeemed a code with the mtn dew Doritos and rockstar promo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I just redeemed a code with the mtn dew Doritos and rockstar promo: I redeemed my points for the current promo going on, got into the website and it said I got ultimate. I got 4 points so I used them to unlock the halo infinite armor coating, the two visors, and...
  6. Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(: So I recently bought a bottle of Mountain Dew and it had a halo promo on it so when I went to redeem it it told me to register and some of the boxes I clicked on did not work so I contacted...
  7. i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...: I was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have to make an account but the city,state and zip code options all do not let me put anything for them...
  8. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a
  9. Blizzard mtn. problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blizzard mtn. problem: I purchased blizzard mtn. and for some reason I try to use it and all events are locked.....it says to keep playing ,but I have for over a month////also bought xbox gold thinking that was the...
  10. Xbox 360 Scratched mtn Disc !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Scratched mtn Disc !: My Xbox 360 just scratched my disc and I am well aware that there is a warning sticker warning me to not move the console when it is on and the disc is inside but my console was off ! I had just...