New motorcross download crashed xbox 360

Discus and support New motorcross download crashed xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried this twice so I know it has something to do with the game. The first time I downloaded it, it was late so I turned my xbox off and in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHe1ms83, Aug 4, 2014.

1. CHe1ms83
    CHe1ms83 Guest

I've tried this twice so I know it has something to do with the game. The first time I downloaded it, it was late so I turned my xbox off and in the morning it wouldn't load anything the next day. I deleted the game and any saved content and it worked
    fine. I downloaded it again yesterday and even played the game with no issues xbox worked like usual. Then today turned on the xbox and all my apps said download again like I had lost everything. I deleted the game and content again and it worked fine. What
    can I do to fix this? Or is it a programming issue?

:)

CHe1ms83, Aug 4, 2014
  2. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    Syberia Xbox 360 Download Will Crash Your 360

Just a warning that the download process of this game will crash your 360/Xbox Live. Same thing is happening on PS3/PSN.

vgdelta, Aug 4, 2014
  3. RafaNunes07
    RafaNunes07 Guest
    HD Xbox 360

After trying to download a game for the Xbox 360 HD, my video game crashed and keeps resetting alone, works only when I take the xbox hd . Help me

RafaNunes07, Aug 4, 2014
  4. Brosiah
    Brosiah Guest

Something bad seems to be going on. I downloaded Motorcross Madness but can't play it. Just goes to a black screen. I try to quit and then the system freezes and I have to reboot. Tried this 3 times.

Brosiah, Aug 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: