New monitor has this yellow tint

Discus and support New monitor has this yellow tint in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I just got this monitor today, I turned it on. And it has this yellow tint on it. I'm using two monitors and the other one is a Dell while this is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michael Jolly2, Dec 16, 2023.

1. New monitor has this yellow tint

So I just got this monitor today, I turned it on. And it has this yellow tint on it. I'm using two monitors and the other one is a Dell while this is a Samsung. I messed with the settings, I already did color management where you change it to the sRGB. Nightlight mode is not on. And when I updated my graphics driver, on the black screen in-between it being finished on the Display load up. It fixed, no yellow tint, it was a bright as it should be and it was fine. Then when it reloaded again it was back to the yellow and darker tint than normal. I've tried the Color temperatures and didn't work, Color adjustments. I just don't understand how it fixed itself then reverted back to it. I've been trying to fix it for a few hours now. and its a physical thing, it isn't seen by anyone else just only how it's displayed to me.

:)

Michael Jolly2, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Michael J. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear your new monitor has some issues.

Not only that, but based on the information you provided, it is better to request a replacement for your monitor and test with a new one.

However, as a general recommendation, you may want to try using a different HDMI or Display Port cord before sending it back.

Furthermore, it is important to clarify that we're not able to assist with self-repairs.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. Azartic Win User

What Outfit Do You Wear Most?

Yellow tinted network shades with black high class jacket with yellow undershirt and black snazzy pants with. . Safeword boots?
  4. Duddets Win User

Really? Anyone actually tried these out?

Pssshhht, please. Yellow tinted glasses couldn't compare to the advance technology that's in these.
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Merchandising is getting out of hand.

-

Gunnar glasses have been doing this for a while. The products aren't really a joke, but they are just sort of gimmicks at the same time. Yes, yellow tinted glases are anti reflective and aid you in low light areas. Gaming specific yellow tinted glasses?
    Don't exsist.
  6. Remember Pluto Win User

Has the community finally opened their eyes?

O noes its blue just like Fallout 3 is tinted green Fallout NV is Orange and Human Rev is Yellow. Play the game and stop *** about what color tint is.
Thema:

1. New monitor has this yellow tint - Similar Threads - monitor has yellow

2. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  3. My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?: I have an XBOX series S and i have connected it to my monitor with an hdmi cable and there is no sound at all. I have an ACER NITRO VG0 so there is no headphone jack at all. I am not sure what to...
  4. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50
  5. I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...: The HDMI cable does have audio. What settings should the Xbox have? b34edbe9-5eef-4c9d-a1c5-8a9849ed131f
  6. My monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume up but i cant hear any audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume up but i cant hear any audio...: Hi l, I just got xbox series s. I connected it to my monitor, everything works fine. However, my monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume but i cant hear any audio while playing...
  7. My grandson has an Xbox connected to a monitor. No tv. How can I connect a soundboard to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My grandson has an Xbox connected to a monitor. No tv. How can I connect a soundboard to...: My grandson has an Xbox connected to a monitor. No tv. How can I connect a soundboard to that setup without a tv? edd1361b-74d6-46ac-9e5c-4bbeaa41013b
  8. If I bought a monitor that has 144hz-160hz capability for my Xbox series s will I be maxed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I bought a monitor that has 144hz-160hz capability for my Xbox series s will I be maxed...: If I was to buy a monitor that has 144hz-160hz capability for my Xbox series s will I be maxed out at 120hz ? And do I need anything specific to play games at 120hz or higher?...
  9. XBOX SERIES X cuts off after 30 seconds and has no display to monitor.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X cuts off after 30 seconds and has no display to monitor.: After 30 seconds my Xbox series X cuts off. There is no display at all to my monitor. I tried a new hdmi, and it was still was not displaying any image to my monitor. Also, the box will not stay...
  10. if my monitor has HDMI 2.0 will it still work

in XBoX on Consoles
    if my monitor has HDMI 2.0 will it still work: Hey, so I’m getting a monitor soon and it’s coming with HDMI 2.0 will it still work with 1440p and 120HZ? 2570d445-250d-4fc2-8492-ac39bae974be