New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

Discus and support New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dilan Anuruddha, Oct 26, 2023.

1. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a... [​IMG]
    I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot find anyway to install. Also I checked in microsoft store library using the same account. But there is nothing there. Please help.

:)

Dilan Anuruddha, Oct 26, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a way to find a way to reinstall.

Hello, Dilan A. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

Please check if you can access the game by following the steps I’m going to share below:

-Download and open the Xbox app on your PC
    -Verify that you sign in the Xbox app and the Microsoft account with the account that you used to purchase Minecraft.
    -On the Xbox app, search for the Minecraft launcher once you click on Library and download it.

Note: in case the Minecraft launcher doesn’t appear there, look for it and download it by clicking “Microsoft Store” on the Xbox app.

-Once downloaded the Minecraft launcher, access with the account that owns the game and try launching Minecraft for Windows when the launcher downloads all the dependencies.
  3. ElixPlays Win User

MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Hi, i need help.

I have minecraft purchased from mojang page for a long time now. In december 2021 I purchased xbox game pass for PC. I had to reinstall my windows and my game pass expired and im not planning in purchasing it again. But i have come to realize that I can't install minecraft original launcher from the minecraft page, not game pass. It says that there is an error "minecraft error microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.0.113.0_x64_8wekyb3d8nnwe - File system error (-2143322101) " and it has to do with xbox game pass. I need a solution, how is it possible that I can't play a game that i own since like +6 years easily?! I can't afford to buy a new copy of minecraft java because of my country and the rise of the price. My partner has the same problem.
  4. _Autarch Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition XB1

I couldn't find anything on there regarding the old version of Minecraft. But I dug up a few add-on purchases for Minecraft, one of them was purchased on the 30th October 2017.
  5. ASteam Win User

CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license

I don't get an error code accept for "an error occurred on our end" and a manual install also does not work.

Also is their three packages for the minecraft launcher?

One that is for both java edition and inecragt for Windows

The second java edition

The third minecraft for windows.

I did eventually get a version to work since the old launcher redirected me to the new launcher which I installed and did let me install minecraft for windows version.

However the store version which downloads java edition and something else never worked.

Not by reseting not by uninstalling and reinstalling not by downloading from the minecraft website and manually downloading.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft

You would need the old version of Minecraft for Xbox One which is only purchasable by disc at this point and you can import saves in the menu.
Thema:

New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

1. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a... - Similar Threads - machine need install

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  6. xbox app will not open on my windows 10 machine

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app will not open on my windows 10 machine: I cannot open the Xbox app on my windows 10 machine. I have tried all of the steps suggested throughout the community. None of them get me past the black screen with the Xbox logo in the center....
  7. Is it possible to install an Xbox OS in a virtual machine?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to install an Xbox OS in a virtual machine?: Is there a way to get the OS of an Xbox into a virtual machine? If so, can you send the OS? 6f61b56f-c0df-441f-a9d0-0539c82fab37
  8. I cant install Windows Roblox in my Virtual Machine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Windows Roblox in my Virtual Machine: Hello, so I created a VM (Windows 10) and im currently trying to install Roblox from the Microsoft store, the problem is I cant install it. When I press the install button, nothing happens....
  9. Can I delete MSIXVC file if the game is currently on my machine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete MSIXVC file if the game is currently on my machine?: This is a very stupid way to download/use files, but I have a game (Destiny 2) that I believe is duplicated in MSIXVC and in my regular Windows Apps folders based on similar data size and looking...
  10. First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?: First time using upgrade machine on Atomic Heart unable to proceed or install round attack ab7cdf38-ea36-4c68-a7b3-32ee305027d1