New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network

Discus and support New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried hard resetting my computer, restarting the network (and temporarily changing the network to only 2.4ghz), as well as troubleshooting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Legion5 User, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Legion5 User
    Legion5 User Guest

New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network

Hi,

I have tried hard resetting my computer, restarting the network (and temporarily changing the network to only 2.4ghz), as well as troubleshooting via the built-in tool in windows. When I reset my network settings and do a speed test, the first speed test I do immediately after resetting is very vast, around 150mpbs. However, the next one I do more closely reflects the download speeds I get in real-world situations, of about 3mbps. This means gaming and downloading games is near impossible.

:)

Legion5 User, Dec 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: