New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega...

Discus and support New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/snikito, Aug 15, 2020.

1. /u/snikito
    /u/snikito Guest

New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega...

/u/snikito, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. snikefriend Win User

Xbox One is still missing....

I would like to add up Greek language on this. The Store is messed up when using this language too! And it gets on my nerves that the Xbox App and the Xbox Website are fully localised for Slovakian, Czech, Hungarian and Greek. So the translations have already
    been made!!!! They just refuse to integrate these languages into the system. This makes no sense from a consumer point of view. Even the error messages are localized in Czech, Slovak, Hungarian and Greek when playing on Windows 10. So much effort on translating
    stuff and still none of them on console.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

The link you just provided says :

Czech Republic: Czech

Greece: Greek

Hungary: Hungarian

Please explain where exactly to find Greek, Czech and Hungarian in console.
    The link is for the countries where Xbox Live is supported.

Next, the supported available languages that are available on the Xbox One console are here -

To change the language setting on the Xbox One -

Go to Settings > System > Language and Location > Language > there are 20 languages to choose from there

If you're not seeing the language you want, then that would be a feature request and that would go here -
    https://xbox.uservoice.com
  4. snikefriend Win User

The link you just provided says :

Czech Republic: Czech

Greece: Greek

Hungary: Hungarian

Please explain where exactly to find Greek, Czech and Hungarian in console.
  5. snikefriend Win User

Xbox App still broken in 6 regions after many months!

Hi there Mister Maka!

After installing the latest update for Xbox App (version 29.29.15001.0) the Xbox App now works as intended and shows the games and achievements properly. However, the Xbox App is now
    NOT localised in the above regions. This means that it now appears in English instead of Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Hebrew and Arabic. Given the fact that the store still lists these languages as supported, I don't know if this is a fix or a
    temporary solution. At least now it's a working app. I hope that they restore localisation functionality too.

On Xbox Beta app (which is in version 29.29.8002.0) the app has still these issues but it is localised in the proper languages. I will update you if the Beta app gets "fixed" too!

Thanks for the support!
  6. snikefriend Win User

The link is for the countries where Xbox Live is supported.

Next, the supported available languages that are available on the Xbox One console are here -

To change the language setting on the Xbox One -

Go to Settings > System > Language and Location > Language > there are 20 languages to choose from there

So "Greek" and "Hungarian" is a supported country. Good to know!
Thema:

1. New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega... - Similar Threads - languages Hungarian Czech

2. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  3. My Xbox console does not have a Romanian language.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox console does not have a Romanian language.: I have a Xbox One S series console, it has a English language and I was scrolling into the language section, just to find Romanian language, but it does not have Romanian language. Does the next...
  4. Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.

in XboX Insiders
    Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.: Again, another patch note blog with nothing in it but “various updates to properly reflect local language”. This line has to become a meme at some point. Let’s look at all the fixes implemented...
  5. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  6. Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.: I am just gonna flat out state that it is unacceptable how badly this platform is for people that do not have English as their first language, and do not want their entire Windows to be English,...
  7. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  8. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  9. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  10. How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked: While playing cod zombies I went down and I asked for help and a player got mouthy with me calling me a **** a retard and everything under the sun and I get banned from live when there’s strong...