New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem"

Discus and support New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sean Allen2, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Sean Allen2
    Sean Allen2 Guest

I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they blamed my ISP even though I was hardwired to fiber.

The end result was "download the report a problem app", which would be great if I could sign in and download the app.

Initially when I logged onto my X, two profiles showed up. Mine and my girlfriends. For some reason my appearance settings copied hers. Pink colors and her name under my profile. I tried to change the color scheme and got an error (0x80a40408) that didn't even pop up on Google. Then support asked me to remove the account and re add. Screen would have a spinning icon for a minute or more until it went right back to the add new account screen.

We wiped the whole thing to no avail. I am doing this on two Xbox consoles so I didn't erase the XS profile bc their technicians don't know a thing about networking, and I was right to do so. After they made me change xbox network settings, it double natted my xs which also stopped me from download the report app.

I also tried to add new account on my XS that did the exact same thing.

:)

Sean Allen2, Oct 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: