New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

Discus and support New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lunchbox0151, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Lunchbox0151
    Lunchbox0151 Guest

Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not all the time. ill be moving around and when i happen to end movement going forward, and release, the input will still register as movement. the stick isn't loose. light tapping up wont end movement but other directions will. ive removed and reinitiated the Xbox wireless adapter for pc and its drivers. id try to open and clean it myself, but if older controllers are anything to go by, they are notoriously hard to open and ridiculously easy to break the locking tabs. and suggestions?

:)

Lunchbox0151, Feb 29, 2024
  2. slangille Win User

Elite controller series 2

3. No One IX Win User

Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

This. I think they should add more customization options first. This way they can then just add the specific customization for the different items, and with the upcoming Xbox Series X it would be nice to have a broader set of options to customize the possible
    new controllers along with the series 2 elite.
  4. alex_813_lk Win User

Xbox series s graphics issue

So the xbox series s cant run the call of duty series X/S version properly?

Why is it called series s version if it can't run it properly?

Running on a new(ish) samsung TV so that shouldn't be the issue

So you think removing the textures pack should fix? The textures pack was 61 gig so wasn't a small download.

While the speed of the series s is great the other thing I was looking forward to was the graphics so it's disappointing can't play the game to its potential with texture pack etc
  5. KaraboManne Win User

Xbox series controller unresponsive when connected wirelessly

Apologies but you are not understanding me.

The scenario goes like this:

Purchased xbox series controller;

Connected and updated series controller on laptop;

Attempted to play a game on laptop;

Controller input is not present;

In some games the controller doesn't appear in the setup;

In some games the controller registers but the inputs are incorrect, sometimes the z-axis registers as a button (x button) and not a movement;

Connected controller to tablet and mobile phone and controller input is fine;

Is the problem my games or my controller firmware not syncing with the games?

Is there a fix?
  6. LoootenantDaaan Win User

Strict Nat Type .Xbox Series X. Please help

I'm having the same problem right now. I forwarded all of my ports to the ones listed above when I moved into my new house and it worked fine until I bought a new series X. Now it's stuck on "Moderate" and I cant get it to change back to "Open".
Thema:

1. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input - Similar Threads - ish Custom Series

2. Brand New-ish Xboxone Not updating in Step-up mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New-ish Xboxone Not updating in Step-up mode: Hello, I was giffed a barn new never opened Xboxone about 2 weeks ago. I have been able to plug it in and power on just fine. Once I get to the oringainl set-up process it starts to fail. When I...
  3. The New(ish) Xbox App Game Clips/Screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    The New(ish) Xbox App Game Clips/Screenshots: Are we not supposed to be able to access our game clips/screenshots from last generation on the app or is this just an issue at the moment? submitted by /u/Brendan278 [link] [comments]
  4. Game launch issue - ish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game launch issue - ish: I can play minecraft but when invited to a players game it says someone has invited me but it shows the microsoft store picture instead of the minecraft picture it severely bugs me...
  5. I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account: So, help needed. I have purchased Minecraft on my account somewhat 2-3 years ago, when it was on the beta in the Microsoft Store, but I lost that account. I don't want to pay the $27 it is now, so...
  6. My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...: I turned on my xbox to download a game on my ready to install list but it wasnt there along with 100+ other games that i had gotten over the years. How do i get them back?...
  7. My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!

in XBoX on Windows
    My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!: i have i7-4600M 2.90ghz processor 4g ram and two Gpus:- intet HDg 4600 - AMD radeon HD 8790M (im using a laptop) i think ive done everything that the internet said still nothing works......
  8. Fixed my old problem!(ish)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixed my old problem!(ish): Alright, so I got my email changed, and signed up at for Minecraft Earth again, but when I checked my Inbox, I didn't get the "token" for the skin. I need help resolving this. I can't just keep on...
  9. cheap(ish) tablet that will qualify for free windows 10 upgrade?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cheap(ish) tablet that will qualify for free windows 10 upgrade?: Hey, with windows 10 coming this year, with features that will effect the Xbox one, I'm looking at buying a windows tablet with the main thought of using it as a 2nd screen for when the TV is in...
  10. Question for those that have played the puzzle-ish game Flockers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for those that have played the puzzle-ish game Flockers.: I am a HUGE fan of hard platformer/puzzle type of games. Where you need to do this, to get that.. get that to do this and so on. I've recently watched a short Let's Play on Flockers. I am...